Profile for sunflowerteeth > Reviews

Content by sunflowerteeth

sunflowerteeth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Maxi Skirt Gypsy Fold Over Waist Full Length Skirts Jersey Dresses Womens Ladies (UK 8-10 (S/M), BLACK)
Offered by Vita Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too small, 15 Dec. 2014
It's great in length, I am 5f 6inch tall.
It's slightly too tight around the waist, I am a 90's girl though so I prefer to wear things on my hips, perhaps this is mean't to be worn around the waist.
It doesn't really matter too much, it's a lovely shape, it fits reasonably well and it's so cheap I will probably buy the next size up anyway and keep both because my weight fluctuates between 10 & 12 sizes and I like comfort.

21st Century Yoga: Culture, Politics, and Practice
21st Century Yoga: Culture, Politics, and Practice
by Carol Horton

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wonderful book, 4 Oct. 2014
Wonderful wonderful book, I can't praise it enough. There are so many 'Yoga' books out there and the majority of them cover the Asanas or the ancient philosophies of Yoga. This book is intimate and written by a group of Yogis from all kinds of backgrounds to discuss Yoga today, the good and the bad sides as well as some humerus and tragic moments. I highly recommend this book. I am training to teach Hatha so it is an excellent book for my written work and bibliography, this book will get you thinking.

England Rose St George Shield Flag Embroidered Patch Badge
England Rose St George Shield Flag Embroidered Patch Badge
Offered by 1000 Flags UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the red rose, 4 Oct. 2014
Lovely flag, I love the red rose.

The Boy and the Moon
The Boy and the Moon
by James Christopher Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Boy and the Moon (Hardcover)
Very beautiful book the illustrations can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.

USA Country Flag Embroidered Patch T7
USA Country Flag Embroidered Patch T7
Offered by LetsCollect-it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
good quality and fast delivery what more can I say?

Country Flag Embroidered Patch T8 - Montenegro

Belgium Flag Embroidered Patch Badge
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

Great quality

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little duck. Bought for a friend as she ..., 4 Oct. 2014
Cute little duck. Bought for a friend as she loves Sherlock Holmes. It's a lot smaller than expected as it's not the same size as the usual rubber bath ducks.

Charcoal Extra Long Skinny Leg 102 CM Stretch Knit Leg Warmers KD dance New York High Quality Soft Stretchy #LegWarmer #SpringFashion #Fblogger
Offered by KD dance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Oct. 2014
I LOVE THESE! Great quality and so comfy!
I wear them when I attend my yoga class.

And God Created Cricket
And God Created Cricket
by Simon Hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars for a friend, 25 Aug. 2013
He Loves cricket so I got him this book, he really liked it so it must be good. delivery was fast and the condition of the book was good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4