ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Self Tan 50ml
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 6.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 10 Dec 2013
I have used this now for over 6 months. It's exactly what i wanted. I wanted a little extra colour. Not to look like i'd been tango'd. I use it every 3-4 days. Just a little and it keeps the colour without looking like fake tan.
I would say be careful with your hairline. I have a beard and it does discolor a little at the edges if you cover it in the stuff.

Crock-Pot Rice Cooker, 0.6 Litre - Red
Crock-Pot Rice Cooker, 0.6 Litre - Red
Price: 21.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Dec 2013
I have bought a few of these for frieds after I was introduced to them a year ago. They just happen to cook rice perfectly every time!!! This type has a steamer at the top so you can steam veg and meat at the same time.
My only issue is that it is slightly shallow. Other than that I literally think it's the only kitchen gadget I use weekly.

Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Black Balaclava Thermal Under Helmet Protection Mask Ski Cycle Motorcycle Bike - Black
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 10 Dec 2013
The seam goes right down the middle of your face!! Whats the point! It's uncomfortable. It's irritating. It doesn't keep much heat in. I'll be sending it back.

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective Slim Armor Black with S View Window / S View Cover Flip Cover Protection for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Sep 2013
This is exactly what I wanted. The case is of a super high quality. It isn't too big. The case is tough enough without being bulky. I have now dropped it a few times with no issue.
The ability to answer a call wihtout taking off the cover is also brlliant. Although it is a little expensive, if your looking for a hard wearing but stylish case look no further. I couldnt be happier.

PicknBuy Controller Keyboard chat pad for XBOX 360 (Black Colour)
PicknBuy Controller Keyboard chat pad for XBOX 360 (Black Colour)
Offered by PicknBuy
Price: 15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2013
Just what i needed for chatting online. It doesn't need extra batteries and fits really securely to the controller. Really glad I got it and now couldn't play without it.

Peach Tea Bags
Peach Tea Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Peach Tea Bags (Grocery)
The tea is really light but with good fragrance. I used mine for iced tea and the tea bags really go give off a brilliant flavour.

Pure Phulbari Assam Loose Tea Ringtons 1kg
Pure Phulbari Assam Loose Tea Ringtons 1kg
Price: 9.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2013
The tea comes packed well. Air tight bags. Delivered by courier and you get a text with when and the time between when they are going to deliver. The service is actually the best I have had from an amazon company.

The tea itself is perfect. The tea has a brilliant aroma and the leaves seem to be well developed.

I have mixed mine with some other teas to make a blend and i couldn't have asked for more. This will be my go to place for my tea from now on.

I would say that storage is an issue though. If your going to buy this much tea for personal use, have a big tin or air tight box to put it in when mixed, I kinda forgot this and had to go it post hoc.

Ceylon Orange Pekoe Loose Tea Ringtons 1kg

Ringtons Loose Tea Infuser
Offered by Ringtons
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!, 11 May 2013
I recently decided to buy one of these infusers as previously I was using one of the strainers and was getting a bit sick of the messing about with it.

This is perfect. You put the normal amount of tea in (actuay a little less because it seems as this gives the leaves more room to expand the tea is infused more effectively and leaves the tea pretty strong), put your water in and leave it for a few minutes. I give it a little stir but you dont have to. On top of a normal mug and press down. Brilliant.

The plastic isn't tacky and they cleaning is minimal. When your done just flick out the tea and a quick swill and off you go again.

Much like the small Borletti cappuccino makers for coffee this is the perfect way for preparing your favorite hot drink!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14