Profile for D > Reviews

Dr Plumb Small Wallet 132mm - P35521
Offered by UK1WeddingGifts
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying Again, 10 Aug 2012
I have bought around 5 of this same pouch due to my inability to keep them safe. The leather is soft and when in your back pocket you can't feel or see it, depending on how full it is. The zip pockets (of which there are two) leave a large pocket for baccy and one i use for my filters. Its a perfect size, slightly larger than and Iphone, and I will keep buying them again and again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday, 10 Aug 2012
This is my everyday hair product. Good hold with a slight sheen. Used together with a lanolin pomade this stuff is perfect. It comes out in a couple washes and you can wet it throughout the day and still style it as good as new.
I wear a bike helmet and put a little on before to keep a bit of style of hair. When i get to work add a little with a bit of water and perfect style again.
I would not have any other product now. Also check out the little handy small tub you can get that can go in bag for those emergency style needs lol.

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 39.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 10 Aug 2012
I have a small flat however the walls are thick and therefore my signal when streaming from Lovefilm from room to room was not the best. I have tried all the normal ways of helping the signal but needed to invest in this type of product in the end.

Basically you don't need to know anything about computers. It does everything itself and once you follow the installation steps your done. I had everything setup in under 10 minutes from unboxing to being online.

I cannot recommend this product enough. Well worth the money if not just for the simplicity of setup. Signal is boosted and im a happy bunny.

Combination Trigger Lock offering keyless security for rifles and pistols
Combination Trigger Lock offering keyless security for rifles and pistols
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 2 Aug 2012
Totally perfect for my needs. Really sturdy piece of equipment. The process to choose your own combination is really straight forward and within 3 minutes I had it on my gun (R10 air rifle).

I can see it would fit pretty much any rifle as the design is very generic.

For the price i think this is a brilliant piece of kit. When I get my full bore I will be purchasing another.

Sony SMPN200 Network Media and Internet Streamer (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony SMPN200 Network Media and Internet Streamer (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 19 May 2012
This is without the easiest piece of tech I have ever set up. It is entirely plug and play. I set it up using my wi-fi in under 5 minutes. Everything works brilliantly.

I would note that it does not some with an HDMI cable so you might wanna get one at the same time. The remote is brilliant quality and the services are quick and easy. The usb device control does not play MKV files however everything else I have put in have worked really well.

Although it doesn't come with Netflix yet im sure it will.

Over the Apple tv i would take this without a second ask. Really great no messing tech.

Rexel CKP Pocket Reinforced Green Strip Top-opening A4 Glass Clear[Pack of 100]
Rexel CKP Pocket Reinforced Green Strip Top-opening A4 Glass Clear[Pack of 100]
Price: 22.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 19 May 2012
Ok, they are only clear plastic pockets, but for the person who is just as anal as me then welcome! They are actually the only ones i ever use. They are super strong and have a totally clear plastic opposed to the ones that are slightly cloudy. I have never had one rip and will keep using them.

Elba 12 Part Plastic Oversized A4+ File Folder Dividers
Elba 12 Part Plastic Oversized A4+ File Folder Dividers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit Pricy But Brilliant, 19 May 2012
I wanted something to use with my university notes as the ones I had before which were cardboard kept falling apart because of overuse. These are wicked! they have a label sheet at the front so you can quickly find the right section. The product itself seems like it will never fall apart. WILL buy more and would highly recommend.

Atomic Floyd AirJax Earhook Stereo Headphones
Atomic Floyd AirJax Earhook Stereo Headphones
Price: 129.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother., 8 April 2012
I am now on my third pair of these headphones. They look brilliant. They are very comfortable and have brilliant sound. However, they keep on breaking. They are extremely fragile and now they just failed again.
It is such a shame because they are a lovely pair of headphones but honestly just dont waste your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 3:58 PM BST

The Interrupters [DVD]
The Interrupters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve James
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching, 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Interrupters [DVD] (DVD)
I felt this was alot better than Hoop Dreams, and i loved hoop dreams. Its a very heart felt doc that really gets you to engage with the situations of people in the film. A brilliant doc that everyone should see regardless.

Locke & Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom HC (Locke & Key (Idw))
Locke & Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom HC (Locke & Key (Idw))
by Gabriel Rodriguez
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 20 Mar 2012
Love the art work. Love the story line. By this book you will be hooked. Well worth a read if you have read such like preacher, the boys etc

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15