Profile for D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Total Motown
Total Motown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Total Motown (Audio CD)
Great set of cd's to give anyone a good experience of motown. Got all the greats and all the songs you need to listen too. A great into into the genre.

Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 April 2013
Is exactly what it says on the tin. The soundtrack is awesome just like the film. Got it for my mum and its never out her cd player.

Kyu Kabu 8 Piece Knife Set with Knife Block
Kyu Kabu 8 Piece Knife Set with Knife Block
Offered by yukkoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Present, 7 April 2013
Got this for my brother and once i got it. I sent it back. I am a chef and wanted to get him something with a little wight because that would make him feel they were more professional. They are too light and the edge on the knife itself seems like it wont last long without sharpening.

Mens "Commissioner" Elmwood Hook handle Walking Umbrella
Mens "Commissioner" Elmwood Hook handle Walking Umbrella
Offered by umbrellasuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 7 April 2013
Great quality. Brilliant in the wind. Feels very sturdy and the wood used seems to be a good quality. Im 6ft and the length is a little short but still long enough to lean on .

High Grade - USB Cable for Nikon Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
Great price and says what it does on the tin. The product is good quality and has never let me down.

Healthy Cooking for Busy People: The Complete Book of Fast Meals
Healthy Cooking for Busy People: The Complete Book of Fast Meals
by Myles Beaufort

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie, 7 April 2013
Got this for my dad. He has used it over and over again. Says everything is really easy to put together. Not world breaking but tastey.

Breakthrough
Breakthrough

4.0 out of 5 stars Nissim!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Breakthrough (Audio CD)
So, Nissim is the tune that makes this album for me. I love it and literally can't stop listening to it. I have lied the rest of the album but can take or leave some songs. Nissim however, i wish he did an album of just tunes like that.
The album feels rough and edgy (in a good way). definitely worth a punt.

Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Rifles
Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Rifles
by Wayne Van Zwoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
Full of usefull information to help anyone take a step into rifle shooting. I have been using to help me to decide on which gun I will be buying as my first one.

Dickies - 758 Blanket Lined Duck Jacket, Size: Large, Color: Brown Duck
Dickies - 758 Blanket Lined Duck Jacket, Size: Large, Color: Brown Duck
Offered by Fashion First

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 7 April 2013
I love the way these jackets look but they just don't live up to the picture. The arms are just way too long and bulky. The body is too short and just reaches the top of my belt. I have a bit of a tummy but nothing that would make a normal coat do this. I love the heavy duty zip and the material but think i will be selling mine on ebay.
I did however find that Carhartt do a similar jacket but it's more expensive. Gunna get that.

I would say, try it and see. Otherwise i just don't think you can make a judegement.

The Jim Jones Revue
The Jim Jones Revue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Jim Jones Revue (Audio CD)
Im a bit rockabilly fan and this caught my ear on youtube. It's a bit more dirty and has a hint of swing and country but the whole journey is wicked. If you like rockabilly and a bit of dirt, get it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15