Profile for Linzinski > Reviews

Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel
Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful versatile toaster, 20 Aug 2014
Hundreds of toasters to choose from and reviews which vary from good to bad for each - so I had difficulty deciding. I finally chose this one because it does not clamp the edges of the bread closed and it can take various sizes and shapes of bread. I have not been dissapointed. It is like the toaster my mother had in the 70's. The plates are excellent quality non stick and I am able to keep them clean with very little effort. It is great that you do not need to butter the outside of the bread to have a toasted and heated sandwich. Do use thick bread as thin bread does not like the pressure. It heats up quickly and toasts evenly. A delicious addition to our kitchen which locks and stands on its side for easy storage.

Feeder Drinker Stand - Eglu Go with Feeder and Drinker - Green
Feeder Drinker Stand - Eglu Go with Feeder and Drinker - Green
Offered by Omlet
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Omlet is still the best option for hens (and the odd cockerel until we know he is a cockerel and then he gets banished!), 20 Aug 2014
Another great product from Omlet. The stand is flat, stable and strong and can hold even one of the feeders fully loaded without tipping over. We foolishly opted to purchase a slightly cheaper non Omlet run for our growing flock - and I am using this feeder in there. The door is too small for any sensible sized feeders or water stands to go in and this fits through and holds a lot of food and water - certainly enough for us to take a weekend break without having to get chicken sitters in. I will in future purchase only Omlet products as the only slightly cheaper option we went for simply does not have the well thought through design. These feeders are no exception. The simple idea of not having any sharp corners makes them easy to clean and they hook onto Omlet cages easily. Our original feeders which are now 4 years old are showing no signs of wearing out. A bit of fade, but that is all. I am able to keep my Omlet very clean and if any small part of it breaks, you can purchase spares.

Pentel fabric fun pastel dye sticks - in a pack of 15 assorted colours
Pentel fabric fun pastel dye sticks - in a pack of 15 assorted colours
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great crayons. They are a no mess option for ..., 20 Aug 2014
These are great crayons. They are a no mess option for fabrics. You can blend the colours as you would when colouring in. The only thing is be sure to iron hot to fix the colours. I purchased these for a children's party and I would highly recommend them.

Stephen Hough: In The Night [Stephen Hough ] [Hyperion: CDA67996]
Stephen Hough: In The Night [Stephen Hough ] [Hyperion: CDA67996]
Price: 14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 20 Aug 2014
Having been privileged enough to hear Mr Hough play this in a small intimate venue where his sheer brilliance had the room mesmerised, we purchased it. We love his composition, the man is more than a genius.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 9:31 PM BST

28x Neodymium Skittle-Shaped Pinboard Magnets NdFeB 15 x 21 mm 7 Colours
28x Neodymium Skittle-Shaped Pinboard Magnets NdFeB 15 x 21 mm 7 Colours
Offered by Dondo-Shop
Price: 14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect and the magnets are strong enough to hold quite ..., 20 Aug 2014
Fabulous product. It is so hard to find sensible small strong pegs for a metal pin board. These are perfect and the magnets are strong enough to hold quite a few pieces of paper. They are also compact so do not cover the information you are trying to display. Finally they have a really easy to grip shape. Flat magnets can be very tricky to remove. Love them, if only more companies would make this type of pin board magnet.

LADIES WOMENS CANVAS LACE UP PLIMSOLL FLAT GYM SHOES SNEAKERS TRAINER PUMPS SIZE (UK 6 / EU 39 / US 8, Grey)
Offered by My Shoe Store
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and comfortable, 20 Aug 2014
Having misplaced my genuine Coverse, I ordered these. The price is great and when the product arrived I was so very pleased with the fit. They are more comfortable than Converse. I do not need to break them in by wearing plasters on my ankles and little toe - as I had to do with the Converse. The back of the shoe is soft and does not cut into my ankle and the rubber tip is slightly more generous and does not crush my baby toes. I will order more of these well priced and comfortable shoes. I highly reommend them.

Folk Art Birds Note Cards (Boxed Cards, Stationery)
Folk Art Birds Note Cards (Boxed Cards, Stationery)
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous embossing, 5 Dec 2013
The photos on Amazon just do not do this product justice. There are embossed hightlights. The card has a very good quality feel and I love the co-ordinated envelopes too. I will definately purchase these again.

Queen Anne's Lace Note Cards (Boxed Cards, Stationery) (Note Card Series)
Queen Anne's Lace Note Cards (Boxed Cards, Stationery) (Note Card Series)
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Dec 2013

Sparkly Garden Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Sparkly Garden Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty card, 5 Dec 2013
The photos on Amazon just do not do this product justice. There are embossed and sparkly bits and I love the co-ordinated envelopes too. I will definately purchase these again.

Derwent Academy Wooden Box Art Set
Derwent Academy Wooden Box Art Set
Offered by Crafty Arts
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Dec 2013
I purchased these for gifts for 2 9 year old girls. They are so nicely put together and I have always loved Derwent pencils. The case for storage is sturdy and I did not even need to purchase paper, it is also provided as part of the set. I recommend this as quality product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5