Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tea Tree Gel - in a 60ml amber glass jar by Amphora Aromatics. Tea Tree Essential Oil 10ml, Oatmeal Extract, Eye Bright Extract, Rosemallow Extract and Goldenrod Extract. Sold by Spiritual Gifts
Offered by Wingate Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't be without it, 12 Dec 2014
I always have a supply of this Tea Tree Gel as it is so good. I find it gentle enough for a rash I sometimes get on my neck, yet it still soothes and calms the redness. Also use for cuts and grazes. I wouldn't be without it.

Vileda Dust Pan & Brush Set
Vileda Dust Pan & Brush Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec 2014
This is a really nice dust pan and brush set. The brush works very well and I like the way it slots into the pan handle. I've bought three of them - loved the first one, but had to buy a second one because my workmen used the first and I couldn't find it for some time, and I bought the third one to hide in a safe place so I always have one handy when the others go missing! At this price will happily keep purchasing as and when necessary!

Scroll Design Net Curtain - Sold By The Metre (63" - 160cm)
Scroll Design Net Curtain - Sold By The Metre (63" - 160cm)
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and good quality, 12 Dec 2014
Pretty and elegant, excellent quality. I have these nets in both bathroom and shower room. Even my husband comments on how pretty they make the rooms look. Would happily purchase more.

Danielle Silver/Chrome UV Finish Pedestal Mirror with Swarovski Elements
Danielle Silver/Chrome UV Finish Pedestal Mirror with Swarovski Elements

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mirror, superior quality., 12 Dec 2014
This is a lovely mirror of superior quality. The high magnification takes a little getting used to - I find I have to be closer to it than I would normally be, but it is perfect for putting make-up on without making any mistakes. The only reason I have dropped a star is because a permanent (as opposed to easy-peel) sticker was placed in the centre of the magnifying side warning against putting the mirror facing the sun. It took me 20 minutes to remove it with soap, water and a slightly rough pad which really worried me - I didn't want to scratch the surface. Then the water collected around the rim and it took ages to finally get all of it drained away. An easy-peel sticker would have been sufficient.

New Large Chrome Wall Mounted Round Bathroom Swivel Vanity or Shaving Mirror
New Large Chrome Wall Mounted Round Bathroom Swivel Vanity or Shaving Mirror
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 12 Dec 2014
I bought two of these mirrors for a bathroom and shower-room. They are absolutely perfect, clear, large, elegant and superior quality. I am delighted with them.

Addis 9 Litre Bucket with Grip Handle, Linen
Addis 9 Litre Bucket with Grip Handle, Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bucket, 11 Dec 2014
It's a bucket, and it is the size I wanted. Not much more to say, except that I always feel confident buying Addis, and I'm very happy with this bucket.

Cat Mate - 235W - 4 Way Locking Cat Flap/Door With Liner - White
Cat Mate - 235W - 4 Way Locking Cat Flap/Door With Liner - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cat flap, 11 Dec 2014
I bought two of these for our new house and am so happy I got this brand. I didn't realise when I ordered them that the flap is clear, meaning my cat Phoebe can look out first to make sure all is safe before venturing out. The two way locks are also useful, meaning I could lock them in a way that she can get in but not back out again if I wanted to. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this make again if I needed to.

5m BENDABLE CURTAIN TRACK FOR STRAIGHT & BAY WINDOW RAIL Enough for 3 Standard Windows, Top or Face Fix all Fixings
Offered by CCC Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 11 Dec 2014
Bought this to replace some very old, broken track in my new house. This is bliss - curtains run effortlessly on the track.

Genuine Ikea HOLMO Floor Lamp Soft Smooth Relaxing Living Room / Bedroom Standing Light
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lamp, 11 Dec 2014
This is such a nice lamp, giving a gentle, warm, soft glow, and making my little sitting room look very cosy. I would be happy to purchase another

IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder BLACK Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder BLACK Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars The best loo brushes I've found so far, 11 Dec 2014
You simply can't complain, bearing in mind the price. I stupidly bought some very expensive gimmicky "anti-bacterial" ones from a well-known shopping channel which simply wouldn't clean the toilet bowl properly, but I only found out after a few weeks when I realised a ring was developing around the water line which wouldn't shift. These, however, get into all the nooks and crannies of a loo, and at this price I'd be happy to buy new ones every year if necessary! They are, in fact, the BEST loo brushes I've ever bought!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6