Profile for Wayne Sheppard > Reviews

Content by Wayne Sheppard

Wayne Sheppard "Sheppy" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Best of the 60's (The Classics) [Remastered]
Best of the 60's (The Classics) [Remastered]
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite a bulls eye!, 5 Jun 2014
Some interesting tracks and it really does capture that 60's vibe but just not quite there in terms of popularity, but hey, it was free so good job!

AURAGLOW 10w Remote Control Colour Changing LED Light Bulb B22, Super Bright Warm White Dimmable Version - 2nd Gen
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for setting a mood...., 14 Mar 2014
My kids love these and they are great fun, I have no complaints whatsoever for the price and warranty thats given. I would warn anyone though thinking of using these as replacements for normal room lighting the white light takes some getting used to. Its difficult to work in but then to be fair we hardly have it on white as we all love the low level coloured effects which a ceiling suspended light gives so we live wight he odd white light.

Cyclax Aloe Vera Bath and Shower Gel 300ml
Cyclax Aloe Vera Bath and Shower Gel 300ml
Price: 3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear!!, 6 Nov 2013
This stuff stinks worse than a pig farm! Of course thats my own personal opinion, as a soap it was fine but it was not for me.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 5s 5c CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios7, IPHONE 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI IPAD AIR
Offered by cloudseller
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell, 6 Nov 2013
If these last any better than the genuine apple chargers, they don't feel especially well made but they do the job for my iPhone but not my iPad 4, though why I do not know when it charges my wifs iPad mini without issue.

Sesame Street Biscuit Tin, Cookie Monster
Sesame Street Biscuit Tin, Cookie Monster
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We wanted something different, 6 Nov 2013
This fits the bill perfectly, makes me smile very time I walk in the kitchen. Its a little on the thin and flimsy side so I am not too sure how long it will last once the kids are let loose with it but for the price I'm not complaining.

Candy Candy
Candy Candy
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Candy Candy (Audio CD)
Some sweet sickly pop but also good fun, I have enjoyed listening to it despite the protests from my kids!

New LYDC Anna Smith Butterfly Print Retro Vintage Rucksack Ladies Backpack
New LYDC Anna Smith Butterfly Print Retro Vintage Rucksack Ladies Backpack
Offered by Girly HandBags
Price: 18.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great but.., 6 Nov 2013
not quite as good quality as they appear to be. I bought two of these for my kids for the new school term and both are starting to show significant signs of wear with eyelets falling through, drawstrings breaking. Not sure I would buy them for school bags again.

Microsoft Office Access 2007 All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies
Microsoft Office Access 2007 All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies
by Alan Simpson
Price: 13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy if you need it..., 6 Nov 2013
Very handy and comprehensive guide to using Access 2007. Of course it does help if you have some computing skill and I bought this more for reference than tuition.

Sistema Slimline Quaddie, Purple & Green
Sistema Slimline Quaddie, Purple & Green
Offered by Apollo Furnishings
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever use of space, 6 Nov 2013
The kids love these, they can keep everything apart and there is plenty of room for their lunch. They go through the dishwasher once a week and are starting to show some signs of wear but i reckon they will get a school year out of them.

Set of 3 FUNKY Retro Vintage Style Tea Coffee Sugar Tins Canisters *NEW*
Set of 3 FUNKY Retro Vintage Style Tea Coffee Sugar Tins Canisters *NEW*

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great, but sadly..., 6 Nov 2013
not very robust. Very thin metal which is easily dented. Ours turned up with a small rust spot as well so be aware. It was all very quickly resolved as the seller was first class and a credit to on-line sales. Just a crying shame the product let them down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3