Profile for Amelia > Reviews

Amelia

The Firm - Ultimate Fat Burning Workout [DVD] [2006]
The Firm - Ultimate Fat Burning Workout [DVD] [2006]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, 18 Dec 2010
I'm 22-years-old, reasonably slim and not a regular exerciser- I decided I wanted to get a DVD to lose a few pounds and tone up instead of going out into the cold or to the gym. I like to have fun when I work out and this DVD is perfect for that. I've been using it non-stop. If you do want to tone your stomach in particular, it isn't great for that. But I combine it with my own 10 minute stomach crunching exercises at the end. The routine was a little complicated at first, so if you're not at all coordinated, maybe go for something else. Also I bought hand-held 2kg weights- you'll need them for at least half the workout. Overall I found it a perfect combo of dancing, cardio, weights and toning; all in just 40 minutes!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 8 Dec 2010
Love these boots! The silver western buckle detail makes them stand out from your ordinary black boot. I wear them all the time. Very comfy, although there isn't much grip on the bottom so icy days are a problem. I'm usually between a size 7 and 8 UK, but bought these in an 8 just in case. Quite big, but I just have to wear them with a thick pair of socks all the time, so stick to your usual size.