Profile for Rex Ivar > Reviews

Content by Rex Ivar

Rex Ivar

Page: 1 | 2
The Battle of Verril (The Book of Deacon 3)
The Battle of Verril (The Book of Deacon 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an end., 24 Sep 2014
Great end to a great trilogy. Sublime imagination, fantastic writing. Absolutely first class.

The Great Convergence (The Book of Deacon 2)
The Great Convergence (The Book of Deacon 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Sep 2014
Fantastic second part to the trilogy. Could not put it down. Can't wait for the third. It's sitting on my kindle tempting me.

The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)
The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Running out of positive adjectives to describe this author., 24 Sep 2014
Will Ben ever find happiness?!! I hope not, because that would be the end of him. Please keep them coming Scott. Thought about a joint venture with Chris Kuzneski? Or me? I actually now want an Omega Seamaster not to be like Bond but to be like Ben Hope.

DECOY (Kindle Single)
DECOY (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 Sep 2014
Lovely short story by one of my favourite authors. I have read all of the Ben Hope books, although stupidly not in order, and it was lovely to read something else by this annoyingly talented writer. Still waiting for Hollywood to snap this man up.

THE BASEMENT
THE BASEMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Who isn't scared of their cellar?, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: THE BASEMENT (Kindle Edition)
A lovely short story from this writer. I love it when an author envokes that sense of fear that most people have. As a boy I remember being genuinely petrified of our dark, cold cellar. My imagination would create all sorts of evil creatures waiting for me, watching me. This author has taken that childhood fear and composed a great little story where we cheer for the guy and hope the girl gets eaten!! Brilliant. Highly recommended for someone who has 20 minutes to spare.

The Book of Deacon
The Book of Deacon

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 27 April 2014
As an author I am always in awe of those that can not only create a world but describe that world in near perfect detail. Readers can picture that world as if it were a movie and that is what makes a great author. It is very easy to tell a story but to show it takes not only skill but raw talent. This book should and will stand clear from the rest. It is different and exciting. I encourage anyone with any ounce of imagination to read this book. I simply cannot wait to read the other two. Come on Hollywood, make this into a movie because it would be brilliant.
READ IT, READ IT, READ IT.
Oh and also, I really now want a pet dragon!!
Joseph Lallo I salute you. I thought my imagination was vast, it's nothing to yours.

The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)
The Lost Relic (Ben Hope, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Hope strikes again, 26 Mar 2014
Gory, heart wrenching and down right brilliant. Thank you Scott for another nail biter. I may not be a fast reader but I become one reading your work.

The Einstein Pursuit (Payne & Jones 8) (payne and jones Series)
The Einstein Pursuit (Payne & Jones 8) (payne and jones Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic from this great author, 26 Mar 2014
Fantastic premise and brilliantly executed. That warm feeling envelops me when I hear Chris is releasing a new book. It's just a shame I have to write off two days of my own writing because I'll be glued to his pages.

The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967]
The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Jack Lemmon

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Odd Couple [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
"I saw milk standing in there that wasn't even in a bottle." Great writing. Great directing, Great acting. BUY IT.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 26 Mar 2014
The final part of this epic trilogy sees the finale culminate in blood, love and treachery. This trilogy will go down in history as one of the greats. It deserves a place on anyone's bookshelf. The films are good but, as always, the books are far better. Anyone and everyone MUST read this.

Page: 1 | 2