Profile for tank > Reviews

tank

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 13 Jan. 2015
This perfume is lovely. I have had more compliments wearing this than my Jean Paul Gaultier which, considering the price, is fairly impressive! I wasn't expecting great things from a Britney Spears edition but my god, it smells like a sweet shop and lasts for ages! If you like to smell sweet and delicious you will love this.

Bitch Please I Ride A Unicorn Ladies Unisex Fit
Bitch Please I Ride A Unicorn Ladies Unisex Fit
Offered by Jonny Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective., 13 Jan. 2015
Love this tshirt! The print seems good quality. Tshirt is comfy and size was as expected. My unicorn, Bob, loves it too. Happy, happy, happy!

The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling sorry for the neighbours, 21 Dec. 2013
I love this game but feel a bit sorry for the neighbours (although that said they have just bought a new puppy that yaps constantly while they are out so I feel a bit better about it now). I do enjoy jiggling along to this in my living room with the sound on full volume. This game will have you jiggling, pumping and sweating like the best of them in no time. Anyone that says these dancing games don't give you a work out are not doing it properly. Lazy bums! Enjoy!

Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Firefly - The Complete Series [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Nathan Fillion

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, 21 Dec. 2013
I can not stop watching this series. I have lost track of how many times I have watched it, having owned it for some years now.
I will be honest, I first went to the cinema to watch Serenity (ahem, obviously some years ago), hearing it was Joss Whedon's latest project, not having a clue Firefly even existed! I left the cinema confused and a little disappointed, because I didn't really have a clue what had just happened. Upon further investigation I learned that it was a conclusion to a previously cancelled tv show. Well, I nearly wet myself with excitement! Joss Whedon has struck oil yet again, the man is pure genius. Filled with hi-larious humour, great effects, brilliant storylines and a cast that mesh so well together you will laugh with them, cry with them and miss them when its over (if you are as much of a drip as I am)! I am most sad the show was cancelled so we don't have more, but what we do have is perfect! I would go so far as to say this is my favourite ever tv program and I would recommend it to anyone and don't care if I sound like a fong luh buhn dahn for saying it!

The Hole of Tank Girl
The Hole of Tank Girl
by Alan Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Hole of Tank Girl (Hardcover)
If you love Tank Girl you must buy this. It is full to the brim with the sheer brilliance, gut rot and toilet humour that is Tank Girl!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Bunny in the Moon: The Art of Tara McPherson Volume 3 (Art of Tara Mcpherson 3)
Bunny in the Moon: The Art of Tara McPherson Volume 3 (Art of Tara Mcpherson 3)
by Tara McPherson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 20 Oct. 2013
As expected Tara has yet again filled a book with utter beauty and wondrous imagination. I love love love her work! :)

Shots in the Dark: Crime Photographs from Daguerrotype to Internet
Shots in the Dark: Crime Photographs from Daguerrotype to Internet
by Gail Buckland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for anyone with a macabre fascination with death, 20 Oct. 2013
I bought this as a present for my sister who, like me, has a grim fascination with stuff our parents think is distasteful. This is a very interesting book with some really interesting photos and information. It is full of pictures you wouldn't normally get to see. If you are reading this I strongly recommend you buy it. :)