Profile for Lou > Reviews

RSPB Pocket Garden Birdwatch
RSPB Pocket Garden Birdwatch
by Mark Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug. 2012
A fantastic little pocket book that comes in very helpful for identifying garden birds. Brilliant purchase as only cost 1p. Highly recommended.

Fat Burn Thermogenic Slimming Weight Loss Capsules
Fat Burn Thermogenic Slimming Weight Loss Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 6 Jan. 2012
After gaining 2 1/2 stone whilst on anti-depressants I was desperate to lose weight. I had tried hard to diet but I couldn't even lose a 1lb, so I thought I would give these a try, and wow, I'm so glad I did. I lost 2 stone in just under 3 months. They stopped all my cravings so it made it easier to stick to a normal diet and not over eat like I used to. They also gave me energy, so I did start and exercise too. I just do 20mins on my cross trainer, and that's all it took. There are no nasty side effects, not for me anyway. Would definately recommend.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 6:03 PM BST

pm0104X2 2XFirst2savvv silver luxury stylus pen for Iphone 4 &iphone 3gs& ipad & ipad 2 & ipod touch 4 & iphone 5& Iphone 4s & apple new ipad 3&apple iPhone 5&apple ipod touch 5th generation& ipad 4 with retina display
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan. 2012
Really pleased with these stylus pens. They have made using my iPad a lot quicker and easier especially when playing my games. The price was fantastic too. Would definately recommend.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2013 8:04 AM BST

iGadgitz Clear Tough Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Back Cover for Apple iPad 2 + Screen Protector. Custom made for use with Smart Cover Attached. (SMART COVER NOT INCLUDED)
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Jan. 2012
Really pleased with this item and the price was fantastic. I managed to get the screen protector on perfectly. I was really pleased with myself. Lol. Would definitely recommend.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Oct. 2011
After hearing lots of good comments about halogen ovens I thought I'd give one a try. Not just for home use but also for my caravan while we're away as so to use the sites electric instead of my gas. I searched the Internet for reviews and pricing of different models and then decided on this one. What a great purchase I made. It came with lots of eccessories which alot of the other makes didn't, so it definitely worked out at a fantastic price. The first time I used it was in the caravan. I cooked a roast chicken dinner in it, and it cooked it to perfection in alot less time than the caravan gas oven. The chicken and roasters were beautiful and the whole family enjoyed their dinner.
Definitely would reccomend this halogen. It's brilliant.