Profile for Z. Shimanska > Reviews

A Brush With Death
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Watched 5 mins 22 seconds before turning off, 29 Jun 2014
I generally only write a review if I see something that is either extremely good or extremely bad. When you switch a movie off after 5 mins 22 seconds its because it falls into the latter. Utter s***e.

No Place Like Home
No Place Like Home
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned it off after 7 mins and 36 seconds, 15 Jun 2014
Well I lasted a few mins more than the first reviewer. I couldnt work out if it was supposed to be some kind of joke or B movie type thing - its so amateurish I'm sure its not meant to be taken seriously. Is it?

Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the price, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
I've had this bracelet for several weeks now and I never take it off, even to shower or go to the gym and it hasnt broken. I'm really impressed because for the price I thought it would just be cheap fashion jewellery that wouldnt last. But its great - nice quality stones, looks good (and hopefully heals Chakra's) and unlike other reviewers I've found it surprisingly durable so far.

K-Ancient Chakra Drop Banner - Rainbow
K-Ancient Chakra Drop Banner - Rainbow
Offered by I_am_fresh_always

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Mar 2014
Wow - this is so much better than expected. You wont be disappointed. Beautiful quality and colours. Well worth the price. A lovely spiritual wall hanging that will brighten up any room.

The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible (Sacred Activism)
The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible (Sacred Activism)
by Charles Eisenstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Just read this book, 3 Mar 2014
One of the most beautiful and important books I have ever read. I thought for a while about how to write a review for this book but there aren't really words to describe it. Just read it. And tell everyone you know about it.

Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Chip Bracelet
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Chip Bracelet
Offered by Fairies & Pixies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very blue, 3 Mar 2014
Reading the other reviews I wonder if my bracelet was from a different batch? It arrived quickly but there was no receipt enclosed and no leaflet with nice information about its healing properties. But most disappointing was the colour - its nothing like the bright blue in the picture - its kind of a dark non descript blue...Having said that it looks very well made and robust and fits snugly on my wrist - great for the price.

Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack
Halo Proactive Sports Wash 6 Pack
Offered by Nine Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent and does what it says, 2 Jan 2014
I have tons of sports clothes to wash as go the gym regularly. I love this stuff - it has a soft lemony scent, really cleans my sports clothes which are usually a mix of cotton and lycra and polyester and have to be washed cold. No colour fading,shrinking or ruining of the fabric. I was happy to purchase a pack of 6.

Swees® New Premium Flip S View PU Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 Siv I9500 + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price!, 2 Jan 2014
This is great! I was worried as its so cheap that it wouldnt fit properly but it clicks snugly to the back of your samsung and feels really secure. I dont know how the cover does this but it unlocks your phone when you open it and when its closed the clock and date appear perfectly in the window - clever little device. One reviewer said the cover didnt last long but I think for the price that would be expected - I bought two colours and will happily purchase a few more so if it doesnt last ages its fine by me - they will brighten up my phone life! For my last samsung, i spent a fortune on cover which i now wouldnt do again. This cover gives all the protection I need.

Mens Sterling Silver Initial Z Pendant On A 18 Inch Black Leather Cord Necklace
Mens Sterling Silver Initial Z Pendant On A 18 Inch Black Leather Cord Necklace
Offered by Amanda's Silver Boutique

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic looking tat, 31 May 2013
Wow - how different the real thing looks compared to the photo on Amazon! The 'sterling silver' Z looks and feels cheap and nasty - as does the 'leather' cord. Is it really leather? I bought a 'men's' necklace expecting it to be more weighty and chunky... But its an awful cheap plastic looking thing. I wouldnt pay even half the price for this. I feel totally ripped off for the price I paid for it.

12 Small Organza Bags Filled With Dried Lavender Flowers From Soothing Ideas (You can choose the colour of your bags if you wish)
Offered by Sco Logic Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a quality product, 24 Mar 2013
I was quite disappointed when these arrived because the bags were placed straight into the envelop. I was expecting the lavender to be in the bags but sealed to keep their freshness. As it happens they arent sealed and the scent is quite faded. They dont smell any stronger then lavender bags i've had in my drawers for a couple of years...! I would expect new lavender bags to be fresh and strongly scented - these smell like they are at least over 6 months old - so i'm disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 9:13 PM GMT