ARRAY(0xb60dcb10)

Profile for Mr. Michael A. Steel > Reviews

Content by Mr. Michael A....

Mr. Michael A. Steel "Galahad" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hazell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Hazell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicholas Ball
Price: 19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 8 Jan 2014
I got this as a Christmas present (after dropping a few hints). What a pleasure to watch these episodes again. Excellent storylines, decent acting thoughtful and quite gritty.

Michelin MSW12922 Stealth Hybrid Wiper Blade 55 cm/ 22-inch
Michelin MSW12922 Stealth Hybrid Wiper Blade 55 cm/ 22-inch
Price: 16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec 2013
These really are a well designed product and cut down on the intrusive noise usually made by wiper blades. a very good buy and I recommend them to anyone

2 x LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
2 x LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
Offered by Seal Diving Products
Price: 12.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Dec 2013
I bought these based on the reviews on here. I was genuinely disappointed that they don't work. I put one on the rear parcel shelf and one on the dashboard. They have had no discernible effect on the amount of condensation that I get. What a waste of money.

Michelin MSW12924 Stealth Hybrid Wiper Blade 60 cm/ 24-inch
Michelin MSW12924 Stealth Hybrid Wiper Blade 60 cm/ 24-inch
Price: 13.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Windscreen wipers noisy ?, 22 Nov 2013
Mine were, I used to inwardly wince when I had to turn on my wipers, and the noise used to annoy me. Well, these are just superb. Switching to them was one of the best decisions I have made, they clean the screen beautifully, they clear rain, mist, road muck all with no noise and no problems They are silent - what a fantastic product. Expensive ? yes, but to my mind well worth the cost.

DURAGADGET "Photo range" Rucksack / Bag / Case For Nikon Coolpix Range Inc DF, D5100, P7000, D700, P500 & P300
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 44.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag, 4 Jun 2013
Ok, there is no such thing as the perfect camera bag, but this one comes pretty close. Its not too big, its well padded and it will take my D5100, 3 lenses and other "essential" bits and pieces comfortably and safely.

Brilliant Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Brilliant Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
by Mr David Amerland
Price: 14.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably does what it says, 3 Jun 2013
This is a boring book, its dry and tedious to read but I am persevering with it as it will probably help with our SEO's.

Hypnia 12 inch Memory Foam Mattress, King Size 5ft x 6ft6
Hypnia 12 inch Memory Foam Mattress, King Size 5ft x 6ft6
Price: 250.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 Jun 2013
Very good quality mattress, a bit smelly at first, but that soon goes ( after a couple of days). Quite heavy, so ideally you need two people to manoeuver it

Mosiband Insect Repellent Bands Pack Of 2 - DEET [Personal Care]
Mosiband Insect Repellent Bands Pack Of 2 - DEET [Personal Care]
Offered by Direct Pharmacy
Price: 2.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 3 Jun 2013
Got two of these, in both cases the plastic clip holding ht eband together broke. I would not but these again

Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Nikon Fit Lens
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Nikon Fit Lens
Price: 329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value lens, 2 Jun 2013
I am fairly new to photography but needed a lens for interior shots. I looked at the Nikon and Tokina offerings, and then read the reviews of this lens on here. I decided to go for it and I am so far delighted. It is very well made and solid. My photos with it have so far been very good and accurate with no real corruption of the vertical planes which I had been concerned about.

I spent a couple of minutes looking for the af/m switch as shown in the instruction manual, but then realised that the Nikon fitting doesn't have one, its for Canon and Olympus variants only.

This is a nice lens.

30 PC PIECE UNIVERSAL CAR BULB SET KIT CAR FUSES H4
30 PC PIECE UNIVERSAL CAR BULB SET KIT CAR FUSES H4
Offered by ceskw
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy case, 7 April 2013
You get what you pay for, and this was cheap. I doubt the bulbs are much good, but its worth carrying rit around in the boot just in case.

Page: 1 | 2