Profile for Nicki > Reviews

Content by Nicki

Nicki "NR-YORKS" (Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Case, JETech Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 inch SM-T550 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on., 15 Jun. 2016
Does what it says on the tin...offers protection for the screen, front cover folds into a stand. Fits perfectly. Can't find fault with it, would buy again if I needed another.

IST Scuba Diving Underwater Writing Slate With Pencil and Quick Release Clip
IST Scuba Diving Underwater Writing Slate With Pencil and Quick Release Clip
Offered by 4th Element Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Another shower-user. It does the job it's intended to ..., 21 Mar. 2015
Another shower-user. It does the job it's intended to do....but the small print is that about the only thing you can clean it with is one of those "magic sponges"

Let It Go (From "Frozen"/Soundtrack Version)
Let It Go (From "Frozen"/Soundtrack Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love it you love it!, 24 Dec. 2014
Definitely prefer this original version

Let It Go (Single Version)
Let It Go (Single Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the original, 24 Dec. 2014
Not as good as the original - it just highlights that she's not as good...but it's ok.

How to be Both
How to be Both

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: How to be Both (Kindle Edition)
Had to buy this for a course I'm doing. It's dire. Very "modern", not my kind of thing, not readable if you're not into this experimental style. It's probably won a ton of awards...I would never have bought it if it wasn't on my reading list and I'm probably going to look for a "blagger's guide" so I don't actually need to read it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 23 Jan. 2014
Ok, it doesn't come in a tin...

I wanted a 4.5 tog duvet, preferably allergy free so when I saw this it seemed to fit the bill. I was a bit concerned (funnily enough) with the cheapness but it was perfect.

I was a bit concerned that it was so thin (even for 4.5 tog) but it had been vacuum packed so you have to give it a good shake to fluff it up but then it's just right.

Charm Stud Earrings Bat Jewelry for Women Indian Sterling Silver
Charm Stud Earrings Bat Jewelry for Women Indian Sterling Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars "Cool", 1 Oct. 2013
I'll start with a disclaimer that I've not actually seen these earrings! I ordered them for (and sent them direct to) my 16 year old niece. I asked her if they were ok and she said they were "really cool" and they were good quality. They don't irritate her ears or anything. So she thinks they're great.

I only gave it 4 stars because I feel a bit strange about saying I say I love something when they weren't for me! But I'd buy them again if I had another niece who's into gothic stuff.

Nimbus Pure Cotton Percale Plain Housewife Standard Pillowcase Pair, White
Nimbus Pure Cotton Percale Plain Housewife Standard Pillowcase Pair, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Plain, simple, cotton, 6 Jun. 2013
Not a lot to say - I wanted cotton bedding for "coolness" (temperature-wise) - this is ideal. It's as described, plain and simple and it does what I want.

feather & black Everyday Blue Single Duvet  Cover
feather & black Everyday Blue Single Duvet Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool (temperature), 6 Jun. 2013
I bought some cotton bedding as I find stuff with polyester a bit "sweaty". This does the job really well. Cool, plain, does what you'd expect. It has buttons on the open edge and I think they're kind of "inside" so they're hidden - but I'm not terribly domesticated so I'm no expert on such things!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a sponge!, 6 Jun. 2013
This would appear to do "what it says on the tin" but I should say that I've not washed anything with it!! I bought a load of them for a wet-sponge-fight. They seem decent enough quality and they should be good for car washing....and I certainly bought enough to last a while!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3