Profile for RosiefromNent > Reviews

Content by RosiefromNent

RosiefromNent (Cumbria UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Price: 24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems reliable, 24 Jun 2014
Have used this system for a while now. I cannot believe that we should have to pay annually for a system that should be included automatically on our computer system updates. Can someone please tell me why this is?

Bob Martin Litter Freshener 400 g (Pack of 6)
Bob Martin Litter Freshener 400 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Livy 1
Price: 7.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 24 Jun 2014
Have used this product for our cats' litter trays for many years - not a lot you can say really other than it does its job.

Times Codeword 3
Times Codeword 3
by The Times Mind Games
Price: 6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Ache, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Times Codeword 3 (Paperback)
I do the Codeword in the Times most days. At the age of 70 I feel it gives me a reminder that when pushed my brain will still work. This book will be used when I am on holiday this summer when I want a different stimulus than my Kindle.

HP 300XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
HP 300XL Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
Price: 38.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Always reliable, 22 April 2014
Always use HP cartridges for my printer. These are the most economical - 600 pages usually. Twin pack arrived as promised and in good order. They are easy to install too. Thanks again Amaon.

IAMS Ocean Fish Senior & Mature 7+ Cat Food 850g
IAMS Ocean Fish Senior & Mature 7+ Cat Food 850g
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 6.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Food for an elderly cat, 12 April 2014
I thought that this was just Fish flavour but when it arrived it was fish and chicken as before. My old cat eats IAMS as I find it better for his delicate stomach and thought this would give him a bit of variety. However he seems doomed to having just one variety of food which must be boring for him. But so long as he is healthy ...........

Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 812 UK221 Toffee Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 812 UK221 Toffee Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU
Price: 45.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday sandals, 9 April 2014
Bought these for a trip to Tunisia. They arrived on time - and fit well. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars was because I have only worn them for a short time indoors - they are excellent quality and I hope they will last a good while.

JFK - An American Coup: The Truth Behind the Kennedy Assassination
JFK - An American Coup: The Truth Behind the Kennedy Assassination
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Who dunnit?, 5 Feb 2014
The suspects are many - who killed JFK? Half way through this - i am enthralled - I recommend this for all conspiracy theorists!!

Sign of the Times
Sign of the Times
by Peter Brookes
Price: 12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant commentary!!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sign of the Times (Hardcover)
My wife bought me this at Christmas. We read the Times and have enjoyed Peter Brookes' take on current goings on for some time. He is always to the point - long may he continue!!

12 x (3 x 4pk) REPLACEMENT TOOTHBRUSH HEADS COMPATIBLE FOR BRAUN ORAL B, EB17-4,Triumph 4000, 5000

4.0 out of 5 stars First timer for electric toothbrush, 11 Dec 2013
Following advice from my dentist I bought an electric toothbrush and decided to stock some spare heads. Ordered these from Marketplace. They arrived as promised and the package was in excellent condition. As I have not tried any of them I have given 4 stars for the service.

Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Womens Walking Trousers - Dk Navy, Regular-Size 18
Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Womens Walking Trousers - Dk Navy, Regular-Size 18
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality as always, 9 Dec 2013
I buy Craghoppers goods regularly as they are hard wearing and practical. These trousers are no exception - loads of secure pockets - ideal for holidays. Delivery was on time as usual. What more can but thank you Amazon!!

Page: 1 | 2