Profile for RosiefromNent > Reviews

Content by RosiefromNent

RosiefromNent (Cumbria UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WITHMOONS Knit Fleece Lined Fairs Isle Nordic Bobble Pom Beanie Hat CR5128 (Red)
Offered by withMoons

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy hat for snowy days, 16 Feb. 2016
This is a lovely warm hat - as we live in Cumbria it has come in very handy in the last few weeks. It arrived as expected - in good packaging and in excellent condition. I have my granddaughter here for half term and I will have to make sure that this lovely hat does not disappear when she leaves.

Regatta Great Outdoors Womens/Ladies Knitted Nordic Winter Bobble Hat (One Size) (Fig)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and woolly, 2 Feb. 2016
It is a lovely hat - well made and warm. The parcel arrived as promised and in excellent condition.
Unfortunately I have rather a large head and a lot of hair so it is a bit small for me. Fortunately I have a granddaughter who loves it and it fits perfectly - problem solved!!

Lavazza Qualita Rossa(Pack of 12)
Lavazza Qualita Rossa(Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and quality, 27 Aug. 2015
Have enjoyed this coffee for a number of years and was delighted to be able to buy it from Amazon at such a good price. Most prepacked coffees are 227 grams but this is 250 grams per packet and so is better value. I hope to be able to continue to use this Subscribe and Save item for some time.
Many thanks Amazon

AA Road Atlas Europe 2015 Spiral
AA Road Atlas Europe 2015 Spiral
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday planning essential, 3 May 2015
We replace our road atlas regularly and consult them often. As usual this AA product is of good quality and will give excellent service for a good few years.

Tungsten/Halogen Floodlight with Wall Bracket 1000W/230V MD1000C
Tungsten/Halogen Floodlight with Wall Bracket 1000W/230V MD1000C

4.0 out of 5 stars Floodlight replacement, 20 Feb. 2015
Bought to replace similar floodlight for the garage. It arrived on time and was well packaged. My husband fitted it and everything works.
Thanks everyone!

Original HP No.300XL Tri-colour Ink Cartridge with Vivera Inks (CC644EE) Deskjet / PSC/ Photosmart/ Officejet /Digital Copier printers - Easy Mail Packaging - Foil Inks
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars HP XL Cartridge, 20 Feb. 2015
Always buy the XL version of my HP Printer cartridges - much better value.. Thanks to all.

PLEMO Classic Black Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
PLEMO Classic Black Automatic Folding Travel Umbrella
Offered by Avantek UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made umbrella, 20 Jan. 2015
This brolly was purchased to replace a Fulton which was about 12 years old. I have not used it in anger yet but have checked to make sure it opens and closes as described.
It is of good quality, was delivered as promised, was carefully packaged and arrived in excellent condition. It is in my shopping bag ready to use.

Autoglym -  The Collection - Winter Care Kit
Autoglym - The Collection - Winter Care Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter preparations, 11 Dec. 2014
I usually buy these kits (or something similar) as stocking fillers for my husband and offspring at Christmas. We live in an area which gets ice and snow every winter so these kits are ideal to keep in the car for when they are needed.
This year they were as expected and arrived on time. My only criticism is two of their plastic containers opened in transit. Nothing was damaged and I was able to sellotape them. The design of these boxes could be the problem but the contents were fine.

Brasher Women's Kuga GTX Gore-tex Waterproof Walking Shoes - Grey (UK 7)
Brasher Women's Kuga GTX Gore-tex Waterproof Walking Shoes - Grey (UK 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boot buy, 9 Oct. 2014
These boots arrived as expected in good packaging and in good condition

Bought these a size larger than usual after an injury. With the usual thick socks these boots are extremely comfortable. I wore them for the first time for the whole day walking in North Yorkshire with no problem at all. An excellent buy at an excellent price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good quality items, 24 Sept. 2014
I bought these for my husband to wear when he works in the garden and garage in cooler months. They are good quality items. The parcel arrived in good condition and in the time promised. For the price I paid they are bargains!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4