Profile for R. Plant > Reviews

Content by R. Plant

R. Plant (Burntwood, UK)

4x T1282 Cyan/Blue Printing Ink Cartridges compatible for epson stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX420W SX425W SX430W SX438W SX440W SX445W & OFFICE BX305F BX305FW Plus printers
Offered by AA+inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartridges for Epson Printer, 7 Nov 2012
These cartridges are equal to the manufacturers original cartridges but at a mere fraction of the price. I shall be a regular and frequent customer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt up!, 11 Aug 2012
This product does exactly what it's supposed do. It keeps all my belts hanging up where I can find them, instead of in aheap on the floor of the wardrobe!

Jackdaws
Jackdaws

4.0 out of 5 stars Jackdaws by Ken Follett, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: Jackdaws (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant read - I'm definitely a Ken Follett fan. Intrique and espionage, well thought out plot - a very lucky herione!

Piece By Piece
Piece By Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Piece by Piece, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Piece By Piece (MP3 Download)
One of my favourite artists - unique voice - I listen to one of her cd's most days - just great in the car

ALUMINIUM CAR WINDSCREEN/WINDSHIELD FROST/SNOW/ICE PROTECTOR COVER
ALUMINIUM CAR WINDSCREEN/WINDSHIELD FROST/SNOW/ICE PROTECTOR COVER
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium Car Windscreen Covers, 6 Feb 2012
What a wonderful service. I ordered two of these Car Windscreen Frost covers at areally great price - they are of the best quality and I have seen them advertised elsewhere at much higher prices. They do what it says on the 'tin' they protect your car windscreen from frost, ice and snow.
Great product at a great price.

Better Day
Better Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly gets even better, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Better Day (MP3 Download)
Dolly Parton has always been one of my most favourite warblers, I did have many of her records - now I have most of her CD's. She can do very little wrong and in this CD she proves that age is no barrier - her voice is still young and vibrant, a joy to listen and dream to.
RoPlan

Dreaming - 16 Original Greats
Dreaming - 16 Original Greats
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreaming with Patsy Cline, 18 May 2011
Patsy is one of my favourite Country Singers - I bought this CD years ago and then it was mislaid during a house move. I am so pleased to have been able to replace it at such a reasonable price. It is now played frequently at home and in my car.

Fallen Angels
Fallen Angels
by Bernard Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fallen Angels by Bernard Cornwell, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Fallen Angels (Hardcover)
This was a used book purchased to help complete my collection of all Bernard Cornwell novels - since the addition of the new novel "The Fort" I now have a copy of all his works - yes I'm a fan.
Fallen Angels, as I say is a used book, but the condition is excellent - almost new - purchased at a very good price and received within a few days of ordering.
Sorry I cannot comment on the story because I have not yet had time to read it.

Assegai
Assegai
by Wilbur Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Assegai, 1 May 2009
This review is from: Assegai (Hardcover)
A well written novel around an actual event in history. Thoroughly enjoyable - one of Wilbur Smith's best.