Profile for ManD > Reviews

ManD

Asus E35m1-i Deluxe - Motherboard - Mini Itx - AMD Fusion E-350
Asus E35m1-i Deluxe - Motherboard - Mini Itx - AMD Fusion E-350

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless Motherboard, 20 July 2012
I bought this motherboard for a HTPC and have had nothing but trouble with it.
This boards BIOS is serously buggy cassing memory incopatability issues. Asus have a list of compatible memory sticks but I used three models from the list with no luck. The result the motherboard dosent detect memory and thus wont power up when turned off from mains.
First if you intend to run linux on the board then don't bother as ASUS do not support linux therefore no drivers are available.
With the price of this board it is a nightmare and not worth the trouble.

Draper 59304 Heavy-Duty Work Stand
Draper 59304 Heavy-Duty Work Stand

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of space, 8 Feb. 2012
This product is awful and it came apart after two uses. It has no put me off Draper brand and I wouldn't buy any of their stuff as I had to shell more money to buy a functional product. I would save myself the money and buy something more usefull for me buying it was money down the drain.

Import bipod kick stand 26 / 28 inch (Design: black 310 mm)
Import bipod kick stand 26 / 28 inch (Design: black 310 mm)
Offered by mega-bikes - professionelle Teile und Zubehör für Ihr Fahrrad - ab 29€ versandkostenfrei in D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Usefull, 8 Feb. 2012
I love this product as it is strong enough to support my very heavy electric bike. The only proble is On my bike it moves about and so I have to keep adjusting it after use otherwise it scrapes the tyre while I am cycling. I wish I can find a way to bolt it and stop it from becoming loose apart from hat its an excellent product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2012 11:29 PM GMT

Raleigh RNH360 North Rounder Comfort Handlebar - Silver
Raleigh RNH360 North Rounder Comfort Handlebar - Silver
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 8 Feb. 2012
I like this very sylish and comfortable riding position definatly worth every penny I spent on it. I wish I had bought earlier to put on my mountain bike.

Intel DG41MJ Motherboard LGA775 Processors iG41 Express mini-ITX Gigabit LAN Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (Single)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 8 Feb. 2012
Stored product for a year and the it wont start up after that. Only used it about ten times so for me a complete waste of money.

Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Selle SMP Big Bum Sprung Comfort Bike Saddle
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable rides at Last, 21 July 2011
I was having problems with my previous sit and after every ride a very sore behind. But since buying this product I have forgetten that I had that issue testament to the comfort that this product bestows. Highly recommended.