Profile for wrinksys > Reviews

Content by wrinksys

wrinksys

Page: 1 | 2
Rand McNally Tampa/St. Petersburg Street Guide: Including Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties
by Rand McNally and Company
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 17.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Excellent map. Easy to navigate.

Shoe Horns Metal 59cm
Shoe Horns Metal 59cm
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars This solves the ageing process., 13 Jun 2014
I will be eighty in a couple of months time. Putting shoes on was becoming difficult, this solved the problem. Would recommend it to all members of the ageing population.

Inovalley Portable Boombox AM / FM Radio - CD Player & MP3 Player - Mains electric or Battery operated - AUX IN (3.5mm jack input PLAY through built in speakers from MP3 Players, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc) RED /Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed boom box, 6 April 2014
Whilst the cd player was OK the FM radio is very poor. Cannot even get Classic FM. If you are looking for a dual unit do not buy this one.

The Folklore of Discworld
The Folklore of Discworld
by Terry Pratchett
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars My latest Pratchett, 10 Sep 2013
Amusing but basically a rehash of previous work. Reason for buying if T.P. wrote it I buy it.Was it worth it? No.

Journey to the River Sea
Journey to the River Sea
by Eva Ibbotson

5.0 out of 5 stars A new author, 1 Aug 2012
I purchased my first Eva Ibbotson book after reading an article about her. Journey to the river sea was an absolute delight. A children's book? I am 78 and loved it.

The White Spider
The White Spider
by Heinrich Harrer
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello old friend, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: The White Spider (Paperback)
Through the marvel of the web I found an old friend I had lent to someone and never had it returned. I was as enthraled on re reading as I was when I first read it oh so many years ago. An inspiring read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I missed it., 17 April 2012
I am so glad this product is back on the market. It was my favorit after shave balm. I wonder why they stopped selling it?

Jerusalem: The Biography
Jerusalem: The Biography
by Simon Sebag Montefiore
Price: 10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars The Holy City, 6 Feb 2012
As a confirmed atheist I have always been interested in the many names used by half the populatin of the world to describe Jerusalem. What ever your belief this city must be acknowledged as a place that is known to such a vast number of people.
I read this book with an open mind and would recommend it to everyone. It is a well written work that I will be happy to keep on my ever growing bookshelf forever.

Philips HR2170/00 Blender with Serrated Blades and 1.5 Litre Glass Jar, 600 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips HR217/00 Blender, 31 July 2011
It does all that I require of a blender and is very easy to clean, either by hand or in the dish washer. I would also add that my thirteen year old twin grand daughters use it all the time to make all sorts of drinks.

Last of the Dogmen [DVD] [1995] [1996]
Last of the Dogmen [DVD] [1995] [1996]
Dvd ~ Tom Berenger
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 24 Jun 2011
I found this film believable and excellent entertainment. So much better than the average science fiction violence Hollywood now feeds to the moron population.

Page: 1 | 2