Profile for Barbara Lynch > Reviews

Russell Howard Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont delay, buy today., 12 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
Love it. Brill CD. Excellent songs. Loved the 80's.

Boxx Glamour Silver Tone Round Open Link Professional Fob Watch F041S
Boxx Glamour Silver Tone Round Open Link Professional Fob Watch F041S
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and glitzy., 12 Oct. 2015
Love this, bling bling fob watch. Sadly I bought two and put them in my washer. I don't recommend this. Looks lovely and easy to read the time.

HOTER Sports Thick Solid Color Wristband with Zipper / Wrist Wallet, Price/Piece
Offered by Ayozen

3.0 out of 5 stars Itchy on the skin..., 12 Oct. 2015
Must state clearly, no issues with the seller and arrival of goods. My issues are these are really tight, only seem to be in one size. My partner struggled with his. The other reason for only 3 stars is very itchy too. Nothing worse than wearing something itchy anyway and then being in a hot country. That said, felt safe having my money on my arm, and so not likely to be robbed. Also the zips could be put underneath , so it really does just look like a sweat band.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2015 9:48 PM BST

3 Piece pack of black bra extenders - 2 hook narrow, 2 hook wide, 3 hook or 4 hook (3 hook 55mm)
Offered by Glamour Secrets Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great idea..., 12 Oct. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. My bra was just a bit tight around the back, but lovely otherwise, so this extender just does the trick. Can barely notice it is different from the bra, just blends in. Great seller. Arrived within a couple of days.

The Kinks - The Ultimate Collection
The Kinks - The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll b playing this for "Days"..., 30 Sept. 2013
I love it. All the kinks best hits. Fabulous songs n music. Slow ones, fast ones. Songs with stories behind. Such great value. If you can't decide-buy it. You wont regret!

4M Glitter Ballerina Mould and Paint
4M Glitter Ballerina Mould and Paint

4.0 out of 5 stars fairy nice..., 30 Sept. 2013
Like it. Great product. Gift for my niece, sure she enjoyed it. Very girly. Great value. If I was young again, gift I b very happy to recieve.

Galt Toys Jewellery Craft
Galt Toys Jewellery Craft

4.0 out of 5 stars jewels galore..., 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Galt Toys Jewellery Craft (Toy)
Really like. Bought as a gift. lots n lots to make, so hours of fun. Great price too. Think all young girls like jewellery, so its ideal gift.

Howard Jones - Dream Into Action (Remastered)
Howard Jones - Dream Into Action (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars keep on dreaming..., 30 Sept. 2013
Love it. Reminded me of my 80's. Great decade for music. Howard Jones, such talent. Songs with meanings!!! If you are deciding-buy it, you be pleased you did.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggle hooded gown., 30 Sept. 2013
I love it. Soft as kittens fur. Really warms you up. Only tiny negative-for me I would prefer abit longer in length, but as I said really soft n warm n cosy. Great value.

Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars goodbye screen..., 30 Sept. 2013
Dont waste your money on this product! Falls down all the time. I had to throw mine away. The velcro is not strong enough to hold it up. Why stronger velcro is not supplied or more of it, I don't know. Have the makers actually tried it? If they did then they used different velco to what they supply and probably stronger magnets. I since bought the JML one-great, does what says on the tin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3