Profile for Chris L > Reviews

Content by Chris L

Chris L

Snugg iPad 3 & 4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad 3 and 4
Offered by TheSnugg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement, 11 April 2013
I bought this device so I could type more easily and stand it up when I'm waiting Sky Go in particular. It does the job well, although ive had it less than 6 months and the tab at the rear is starting to fray a little and I do wonder how long it will last. Apart from that very pleased and looks good. Haven't seen anything better so far.

6 Pack iPad 4 Screen Protector For New Apple iPad Tablet 4th 4G Generation 2012 (Retina Display) Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

2.0 out of 5 stars The bubbles, 11 April 2013
Okay its fine in principle but the bubbles are very difficult to remove no matter how many times I try. The cover does the job though, and protects the screen from minor scratches.

Practise & Pass: LNAT (Practise & Pass Professional)
Practise & Pass: LNAT (Practise & Pass Professional)
by Georgina Petrova

5.0 out of 5 stars He passed, 11 April 2013
Well, I bought this book for my son prior to his LNAT test and hey presto he passed the test. So, I guess it has to get a 5 star.

I have read some sections myself and to be fair its a useful tool. Good luck.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars go for it, 11 April 2013
this product does what it says it will do and at a cheap price, purchasing is a no brainer. I'd buy more if needed.

Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD (PC)
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD (PC)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars It brought back great memories, 11 April 2013
As it brought back memories Ive given this 4 stars but in reality you need to be fairly switched on with using computers. The instructions for its use are NOT great and had it not been for many hours browsing the internet looking for advice (youtube had the best source of guidance) then my rather expensive device would have been money poorly spent.

Belkin USB Car Charger
Belkin USB Car Charger
Offered by 123Tech UK

1.0 out of 5 stars simply doesnt charge anything, 11 April 2013
I spotted this device and thought "fantastic! the end to my devices running out of charge when I'm on the road and its so cheap. Happy days!" However, I may have a duff one but the device that I received simply doesnt charge anything.
Shame!