Profile for frankie94 > Reviews

Seven [DVD] [1995]
Seven [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't keep my eyes off the tv, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Seven [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
I was told by a fried to check this film out ad I'm glad I did! The story line keeps you watching and concentrating with it being easy to follow. It will become a film I will be watching over and over again! Glad I bought this

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, 5 Sep 2012
I bought these brushes a few days ago along with the blusher brush and tried them out today for the first time and already i love them! They are easy to use even for someone who is not a makeup artist but just loves makeup in general. The buffing brush is my favourite and it is great for putting foundation on. I will definately be buying more of these brushes and know that i will not be let down by them.

China Glaze Smoke And Ashes Nail Polish 14ml
China Glaze Smoke And Ashes Nail Polish 14ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, defintely worth the money!, 15 Jun 2012
I had never tried a china glaze nail varnish and this was one of the firsts i bought (along with another 3 in the same order). Ive got a few OPI nail varnishes and was expecting the same sort of result with this, which i did find. The colour not only looks great but lasted longer than i was expecting! For the price it's definitely worth a try which i found out and will be buying more of these nail varnishes, especially the hunger games collections which look like great colours.