Profile for Lizzie King > Reviews

Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush & Highlighter Spring Flower
Offered by KrazyGirlCosmetics
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for mone, 22 Jan 2014
Lovely blusher which has a shimmer effect, very good value. The colour is subtle yet not un-noticeable it gives a lovely natural finish to your make up.

The Only Way Is Essex Glam 100 Percent Eau De Toilette 100ml
The Only Way Is Essex Glam 100 Percent Eau De Toilette 100ml
Offered by Discounted Fragrance
Price: 12.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the name put you off, 22 Jan 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she wanted a floral fragrance for Christmas. Not willing to spend loads of money on a designer perfume I opted for this as she is a big fan of Towie. The fragrance is lovely and lasts, so extremely pleased with the purchase.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, Frustration-Free Packaging (1 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC)
Price: 21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute nightmare, 26 Nov 2013
I purchased this as it was cheaper than my usual Norton and has more features. Wish I'd have stuck to my trusted and now preferred option. The virtual keyboard seems to prevent me from inputting my password into sites that I use regularly and the only way I can access them is to shut down completely, race against time to log back in before the bloody Kaspersky kicks in, type in my password at the speed of light and complete my purchase. This kind of defeats the object of having the 'virtual keyboard' doesn't it! Also my laptop seems to be much slower. If you value your sanity please think twice before parting with your money.

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?
Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?
Price: 3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Nov 2013
One of the few albums that I liked immediately, so glad I purchased it. This is one of the few albums that I liked on the first play, usually I have to listen a few times before I decide, but all the songs are beautiful, dramatic and soulful. If you haven't discovered Paloma yet, then buy this, you won't be disappointed.

Impossible
Impossible
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Well deserved, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
At last, a credible artist from the X Factor! This is the only single I have ever purchased from an X Factor winnder. I love James integrity and absolute raw talent, every song carries emotion and authenticity and he genuinly does have the x factor. I can't stop listening to the single and am so looking forward to the album. Keep your integrity James and stand for what you believe in, you deserve it.

The Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet
by Pierre Dukan
Price: 9.29

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Dukan Diet (Paperback)
Having endured 4 days of the 'attack' stage, I felt so drained and ill from the lack of vitamins and carbs that I had to give up! However I'm pleased to say that during this stage and sticking to ALL of the rules religously I lost 7lbs. If I could have carried on I would but the thought of more eggs, an oatbran galette, chicken or beef just made me want to heave. If you can put up with this along with the bad breath, disgusting taste in your mouth and physical weakness then I would definately recommend as you will lose weight, but it's definately not one for the faint hearted.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and moving, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I've read by Jojo Moyes. I loved it! The characters were likeable and easy to identify with and the storyline was extremely well thought out. I knew that towards the end I'd be blubbing but two weeks after finishing the book I can't get the characters out of my head. I now have all of Jojo's books in my wishlist.

Born to Die
Born to Die
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Born to Die (Audio CD)
I bought this for my 16 year old daughter which she insisted on putting on in the car on the way to school. I'm 45 and have not heard anything so original and moving for a long time. I love all of the tracks, they take you to a different place and affect my mood in a strange but good way which makes the album truly unique.

Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch
Price: 8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Touched my heart and brought light to my world, 9 Dec 2010
I have read this book over and over again, in times of uncertainty I turn to it and find it enlightening and comforting. Whether you believe that the author is actually in conversation with God, there is a truth to the words written and it gives clarity to life. I am a better person for reading it, it has changed my life,