Profile for Angela Wright > Reviews

Angels and Demons [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels and Demons, 1 May 2013
Great film didnt disappoint me after reading the book, arrived quickly and a good buy too. Good one to watch time and time again.

I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits
I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Salsa, 1 May 2013
Love it - I play it my car and it is just great, love the music and the dancing though i try to dance to it when I am driving.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2014 12:03 PM BST

MOD BNWT Satin Silk Rose Flower Bridal Wedding Evening Handbag Party Purse Clutch Hand Bag Black
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Evening Bag, 1 May 2013
this is a great buy, lots of comments on how lovely my bag was at the wedding, and I am using it again this weekend, such a good buy lots of use out of it.

Flora BLACK Faux fur Satin lined Bridal Shrug/Wedding Bolero,S-XL,code 17 (Small-Medium)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars shrug, 1 May 2013
Fantastic - it was great for the wedding and looked fab with my outfit will use this over and over again, so a really good buy,

EyeCatchClothing - Calista Casual Open Front Rouched Shrug Bolero White M/L
EyeCatchClothing - Calista Casual Open Front Rouched Shrug Bolero White M/L
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrug, 1 May 2013
Sadly I need to return the item as it is tiny it would probably fit an 8 year old, even though I ordered a medium to large.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product replacement, 25 Feb. 2013
Bought them to replace the worn out braun i have been using, a little put off with the comments/feedback from other buyers however I took the chance and they are great.

Silver Mason Masonic Symbol Cut Out Cufflinks Cuff Links
Silver Mason Masonic Symbol Cut Out Cufflinks Cuff Links
Offered by The Purple Armadillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful present for my husband, 25 Feb. 2013
Really eyecatching cuff links, look lovely on arrived before Christmas which I was happy about and my husband lovves them.

August LP102R Wireless Presenter with Red Laser Pointer - Cordless Powerpoint Slide Changer for Presentations - Remote Control Range: 10m - Battery Powered (3xLR44 Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, 25 Feb. 2013
Great gadget for presentations bought one for a christmas present too, really easy to use, however do need to stay in range of the usb so if you are a walker presenter you need to stay still.

Deluxe Halloween Witch hat for adults
Deluxe Halloween Witch hat for adults
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Witches Hat, 26 Dec. 2012
Excellent quality - really good outfit for the Halloween party, went really well with the velvet cape I also purchased. Good buy which I will use again

Ekho Smoke Fog Effect Machine with 250ml Fluid 500W
Ekho Smoke Fog Effect Machine with 250ml Fluid 500W

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 26 Dec. 2012
Purchased this model as a replacement - not as good as the 1st one we bought, it doesn't produce as much smoke. Still good fun though for Halloween.