Profile for RACHELLE > Reviews

A Perfect Murder [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas
Offered by intrasound-gb

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect film, 28 Nov 2005
This is the third time I've seen the film. Each time I've enjoyed it as much as the last. This time I rented it so that my husband could see it for the first time. He loved it too. You just don't know, right up until the last minute, how it's going to end.Michael Douglas is just as good as he was in Falling Down, The Game etc etc. Rent it!!

Biochemistry (Cambridge Advanced Sciences)
Biochemistry (Cambridge Advanced Sciences)
by Richard Harwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A real asset for someone who finds chemistry challenging, 1 Nov 2005
I am currently studying Nutritional Therapy and one of the core modules is, naturally, biochemistry. I've bought lots of books because I haven't studied chemistry to A' level before and was anxious to get as much help as possible. This is by far the most user-friendly without losing out in detail and depth. The feature I love the most is that, throughout any chapter, there are sections where a few questions are posed. Each time it's an opportunity to consolidate what you've just learned and also a reality check on what you haven't. Really excellent; most enjoyable (if you can describe chemistry in that fashion!)