Profile for Maria > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Peppa Pig Advent Calendar
Peppa Pig Advent Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 Dec. 2015
Exactly as shown in the pic, the calendar came all neat and properly packaged. Happy with this purchase.

Cover Your Gray Fill-In Powder, Dark Brown
Cover Your Gray Fill-In Powder, Dark Brown
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 30 Dec. 2015
This powder is magic, it really works! My hair's always been a bit thin at the front and since I started growing it quite long, it became more noticeable so I thought I'd try it. It really covers everything up and doesn't come off until it's washed with shampoo, not even after sweating at the gym or swimming in the sea. I'm truly amazed, dark brown really matched my hair colour and I got some peace of mind.

INFLATABLE TRAVEL PILLOW HEAD NECK REST CUSHION CAMPING AEROPLANE EAR PLUG Fusion(TM)
Offered by Fusion Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 30 Dec. 2015
This is the first travel pillow I tried and I'm not convinced it does the job. I bought two as my friend and I had a 9 hour flight to take and neither of us could get comfortable in them. It was actually better not using them at all. Quality seemed ok although they did smell a bit funny when they arrived.

PURPLE colour bathrobes in S/M
PURPLE colour bathrobes in S/M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 Dec. 2015
This bathrobe is great for what it costs. It's not super thick and threads are hanging from various places. It also took quite a few washes, more than I expected, to stop leaving lints everywhere, but hey, it does the job. I've been using it every day for months now and I'm very happy with it.

Durex Elite Condoms 48 Pack Ultra Fine With Extra Lubrication
Durex Elite Condoms 48 Pack Ultra Fine With Extra Lubrication
Offered by VitaHealthOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 30 Dec. 2015
My partner and I love these condoms. They came all neat in groups of three, exactly as they would right out of the box. I've bought from other sellers before and the quality was nowhere near as good. I'll be buying them again soon!

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

3.0 out of 5 stars Only happy when it rains, 13 April 2015
I spent years wearing sleep masks because the tiniest ray of light wakes me up in the morning, so I thought I'd give this a go.

It's not that easy to stay on. The first nights it was just falling off, either after 5 minutes or in the middle of night and I couldn't be asked to get out of bed to put it back on. By pushing reeeaaaally hard though it managed to make it through whole nights, but light still comes in through the edges in the morning, enough to wake me up. Only when it's raining I have managed to have uninterrupted sleep, otherwise I just grab my sleep mask.

Can't complain about it too much, I'm just super sensitive to light and I need a complete blackout, I'm sure it could give a perfect night's sleep to other people and babies. The reason why it gets 3 stars is mostly because it falls off sometimes.

Converse Unisex-Adult Star Player  Trainers, Black, 4.5 UK
Converse Unisex-Adult Star Player Trainers, Black, 4.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm shoes, 13 April 2015
I love these shoes! Better price than any store and if you know your size with converse, you can't go wrong. I read in another review that they were quite tight but I thought I'll stick to my 4.5 and see what happens and they fit perfectly, even with thick socks. And they are thicker than the standard all stars, so you can easily wear them in winter as well.

One thing though, some edges of the stars are curling up a little bit, which made a friend of mine ask me if they were knock offs, but I'm not fussed about it. I think they look great and I've been wearing them every day in the last 2 months.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality..., 13 April 2015
Not happy with this purchase, they all come squeezed in an envelope so they don't have the neat quality as they would if they came out of a box. But that's not the problem. Me and my partner love these condoms and we've previously bought a similar pack of 100 and even though the delivery package was the same, they were all great. Now, we've used half of these so far, 2 of them were thick and ribbed for some reason (still in the same purple foil though) and one broke... Not buying them again.

Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner
Snark Guitar, Bass and Violin Clip On Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 string bass, 27 Jan. 2015
I wanted this tuner to pick the low B of my 5 string bass. Before buying it, I read in another review that it does that and it's true, it works great. My guitarists use it too.

Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 21 Dec. 2013
I was a bit hesitant after reading the negative reviews, but since everyone said customer service was good and they were able to get full refund, I thought I'd take my chances. And I don't regret it. It works perfectly fine in the 3 weeks that I am using it, came in excellent condition with instructions, pretty simple to put together and all is normal. I use it for running around 4 times a week for about 20 mins, I go up to 8 Km/h and I fold it every time after use. The functions it has are just right for me, all I was really looking for was a start/stop and up/down button.

It is very steady and the width is enough for me to run comfortably BUT I am a small woman, 1.65 m and 50 Kg, so I think a bigger/heavier man would not be satisfied by it.

Page: 1 | 2