Profile for ameroscot > Reviews

Horror Guide to Massachusetts
Horror Guide to Massachusetts
by David Goudsward

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, Spooky and Fun, 25 Feb. 2015
What a great find! Full of all manner of things that go bump in the night, locations and true stories as well. It is a real compendium of information and covers lots of Lovecraft, Steven King and a host of other writers. Glad to have found it.

Cranberry Thanksgiving (Cranberryport)
Cranberry Thanksgiving (Cranberryport)
by Wende Devlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Nostalgic Children's Story, 25 Feb. 2015
This is a wonderful book beautifully illustrated including a recipe! One of my favourite children's books recounting a simple story involving the American Thanksgiving celebration. Better yet it is set in New England, which is where the holiday started. We keep it in the library so when we have Thanksgiving for our British friends, we can share the story with the children.

Eat Haggis and Ceilidh On: and Other Great Things from Scotland
Eat Haggis and Ceilidh On: and Other Great Things from Scotland
by Kingsley Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Interesting, 10 Feb. 2015
Fun little book full of bits of Scottish quotes, facts and humour. A great book to have ariund that people can oick up, read a bit and then put it down again.

Antiquax - Ring Remover - Removes Heat And Water Marks - 250ML
Antiquax - Ring Remover - Removes Heat And Water Marks - 250ML
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an Excellent Product, 31 Jan. 2015
This is a fantastic product. I own a small hotel and often guests will leave drinks on wooden surfaces causing white marks which are difficult to deal with. I have tried other products with very little result. This, however, took out rings and marks straight away, even old marks that I though I would never be rid of. Highly recommended.

Tweezerman Professional Callus Shaver Replacement 20 Ct Blades 5000-P Steel
Tweezerman Professional Callus Shaver Replacement 20 Ct Blades 5000-P Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product Great Value, 30 Jan. 2015
Next to impossible to find in the UK, but was glad taht I was able to locate these on Amazon. The callus shavers work very well and are quite long lasting. They arrived promptly and I was very pleased with my purchase/

Katie In London
Katie In London
by James Mayhew

5.0 out of 5 stars Moxie Loves Katie, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Katie In London (Paperback)
This was purchased for a seven year old girl who lives in America and wants very badly to go to London. The story is very nicely written and was easy for her to read, which she has several times to almost every family member. The illustrations are very nice as well. I would highly recommend this book.

London England UK Souvenir Tea Time Kids T-Shirt ( Yellow) ( 7-8)
London England UK Souvenir Tea Time Kids T-Shirt ( Yellow) ( 7-8)
Offered by Officially Branded Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 21 Dec. 2014
this was purchased for a little giril in the US that loves the UK and wants to come to London. It is a great shirt and she loves it.

Kids T-Shirt Purple Chris Scotland, Fuschia
Kids T-Shirt Purple Chris Scotland, Fuschia
Offered by HeritageOfScotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shirt Nice Quality, 17 Dec. 2014
I puchased this shirt as a present for a little girl about two years of age. It arrived on time and is of very good quality. The colour is very nice and the transfer is of great quality. I am quite pleased with the shirt and I am sure she will be too come Christmas morning.

Oxford Diecast Scottish Bus Gift Pack Diecast Model
Oxford Diecast Scottish Bus Gift Pack Diecast Model
Offered by BuySend Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bus, 2 Dec. 2014
Exactly what I wanted for my collection, Well made, well packaged and good value.

Elizabeth R (3 Disc Box Set) [1971] [DVD]
Elizabeth R (3 Disc Box Set) [1971] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glenda Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth I as I Think She Was, 2 Dec. 2014
This is a favourite of mine as I think, with the excption of Helen Mirren, there is no one who has done Elizabeth I as great as Glenda Jackson. Whilst many of the earlier television productions can be stagey and stilted this is not. There are some indications of the production budget restrictions, but overall this is excellent television.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7