Profile for Joanne Webber > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza
Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 19 Jun. 2015
Even though I wasn't a twinkle in my Dad's eye when JFK was assassinated i have always been fascinated with the subject. I have never believed Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter and this book confirms it. A very well written book which gives you an incredible incite into the powerful people behind the Kennedy assassination and more importantly why he was assassinated. Excellent.

Red Christmas Snowmen Checked PVC Vinyl Wipe Clean Tablecloth - Round 120 cm (47 Inches diameter)
Offered by Jolee Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love the Christmas PVC tablecloth, 14 Dec. 2014
Absolutely love the Christmas PVC tablecloth. It's very bright and cheerful and will be the perfect partner to my usual Christmas decorations.

Carcasa/Funda STUFF4 dura para el Nokia Lumia 520 / serie: Efecto fibra de carbono/patrón - Gris
Offered by Badger Inks Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted to make my phone look smart and stylish, 14 Dec. 2014
Delivered quickly. Just what I wanted to make my phone look smart and stylish.

The Letter
The Letter

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautifully written story, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
I started to read this over my mate's shoulder on a coach trip to see the Tower of London poppies yestetday and was hooked. As soon as I got home I downloaded it onto my own kindle and carried on the story and finished it this evening. What a beautifully written story. It was a roller coaster of emotions which had an appropriate ending ( don't want to spoil it). Would highly recommend it.

24: Live Another Day [DVD] [2014]
24: Live Another Day [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jack Bauer, 15 Oct. 2014
I love Jack Bauer!
Delivered on the day of release, fantastic service. Well packaged.
The 9th series is based in London and follows Jack trying to save the President from being assassinated. Full of terrorists , loads of action and plenty of Jack Bauer !!!

Case In Your Face® Vodafone Smart III 975 Premium PU Leather Magnetic Flip Pull Tab Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Light Purple)
Offered by case in your face

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed on the colour ( paler than advertised) but I've ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Very quick delivery. Slightly disappointed on the colour ( paler than advertised) but I've 'blinged it up' and now it looks great. Protects the Vodafone smart 3 well , nice snug fit.

The Bellatrix Rises (Orions's Belt Series Book 3)
The Bellatrix Rises (Orions's Belt Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, once I started it I couldn't put ..., 15 Oct. 2014
The third in the trilogy. Brilliant read, once I started it I couldn't put it down. Louise, you are very talented......how do you find the time ?

A Day at the Office
A Day at the Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy freebie, 22 April 2014
I downloaded this from the selection of Galaxy freebie offer and I'm so glad I did. It was a funny, easy to read romantic novel that draws you in to all of the characters. Read it in one sitting and would recommend.

The Sargas Sting (Orion's Belt Series Book 2)
The Sargas Sting (Orion's Belt Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sargas Sting, 22 April 2014
The Sargas Sting is the second book in the Orion's Belt trilogy. The books follow the lives of Sarah, Gillian, and Kate over three generations. Having finished Orion's belt I immediately started the second book. Compelling read and I am now waiting for the third one to find out how the three women fair in the end. Hurry up Louise !

Orion's Belt (The Orion's Belt Series Book 1)
Orion's Belt (The Orion's Belt Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Orion's Belt, 22 April 2014
Orion's Belt is the first novel in a trilogy that explores the lives of three women, the people they love and the choices they make that impact on all those around them. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and immediately started on the second in the series as I was so engrossed. There are a couple of minor 'typos' but it did not upset the flow of the story. Well done Louise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4