Profile for Jc > Reviews

Content by Jc

Jc

Two Sides of a Barricade: (Dis)order and Summit Protest in Europe (SUNY Series, Praxis: Theory in Action)
by Christian Scholl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 31 Jan. 2014
Bought as a gift for my son and he is very pleased with the book. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition

Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (Monkey Mania BR) Size: 19x18x2 cm (B x H x T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Alvar Shoulder bag, 13 Jan. 2014
I have always liked Kipling products and can recommend this bag as another great item from this company. It is a very small bag, which I knew and expected as I checked the measurements before buying so would advise anyone considering this bag to check the size. Saying that, it is the perfect size for my purpose especially as it has a number of little storage pockets for mobiles, purse etc. The only reason I have given it a 4 star is because I miss the furry gorilla that usually hang on Kipling bags. It is a great little bag!

Kipling  GABBIE Shoulder Bag Womens  Grey (Celo Grey) Size: 36x30x19 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling GABBIE Shoulder Bag Womens Grey (Celo Grey) Size: 36x30x19 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Kipling Gabbie bag, 10 Dec. 2013
I love this brand, have always wanted a Kipling bag and am very pleased with the product.
Best thing: I got it in the Black Friday deals from Amazon.
Worst thing: I bought it as a Christmas present for me, from my children, so I'm not allowed it until Christmas day!!

It is well made, nice lining, looks smart and I can't wait to open it under the tree!

Seven Kinds of Hell (The Fangborn Series Book 1)
Seven Kinds of Hell (The Fangborn Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 4 Nov. 2013
Brilliant and compelling tale with believable characters. Best book I have read for a while and plan to read more by the same author.

Bling 3mm Black Braided Leather Cord Chain 14" 16" 18" 20" 24" 30" Sterling Silver Necklace-18

5.0 out of 5 stars Braided leather cord chain, 3 July 2012
The 3mm Black Braided Leather Cord Chain was a gift for my fiance. It arrived promptly and I was very pleased with the quality of the product. My fiance was thrilled with it as he had been asking for something like this for ages. Would recommend to others.