Profile for Mr. P. Rebelo > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Rebelo

Mr. P. Rebelo (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Case In Your Face® Vodafone Smart 4 Mini Premium PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Hot Pink)
Offered by case in your face

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. Perfect for vodafone smart mini 4 . Fast delivery

Playmobil 4398 My Take Along Western City
Playmobil 4398 My Take Along Western City

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Well build like all playmobil toys, 13 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. Well build like all playmobil toys. Takes about 15min to build all the pieces.

A Real Live One
A Real Live One

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best live albuns, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: A Real Live One (MP3 Download)
For me this is one of the best live albuns ever made, and definately the best of Iron Maiden in my opinion. Fear of The Dark is the VERSION in this album . bring your daughter to slaughter and Be quick or be dead is massive as well. Well done Iron Maiden in this A Real LIVE One

Samsung In-Car Vehicle Dock Kit Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 - Black
Samsung In-Car Vehicle Dock Kit Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 - Black
Offered by TheTechTree-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine product, 13 Oct. 2013
Excellent product. Genuine samsung car dock for my S4. Is a little bit expensive but you pay what you get for. Worth every penny.

Genuine Original Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Black Synthetic Leather Slip Pouch Case Cover Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 26 Sept. 2013
Genuine Samsung galaxy S4 product. Fits perfectly . Now I don't have to worry about scratch in my S4.Great price and excellent seller.

SanDisk SDSDQUA-032G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by JL Global SGP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Aug. 2013
What I can say about this product ? Genuine , fast, excellent capacity. I recommend this product to everyone. Sandisk Ultra rules

MediaDevil Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protectors: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 14 Aug. 2013
This is by far the best screen protector that I've ever used. Is more expensive than the others universal screen protector but this one worth every single penny. Well done MediaDevil to made such a Excellent product.

Razer Armadilo Cable Management System
Razer Armadilo Cable Management System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, for all kind of mouse, 13 Aug. 2013
I'm very pleased with this razer armadillo, I'm using with my Logitech G9x and now I can't use without the armadillo. I recommend this to everyone.

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (UK Layout)
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (UK Layout)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best keyboard..., 23 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have this g15 for 2 years now,and what i can tell about this product is , buy it, u will not regret, is excellent keyboard, the LCD is very usefull for programs like teamspeak, msi afterburner. U can customize the macro keys for any program, game that u want. So i recommend this Logitech G15 to everyone.

Crucial CT064M4SSD2 64GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial CT064M4SSD2 64GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best SSD ever..., 23 Nov. 2011
Hi , i bought this Crucial M4 64gb just to improve the performance in my PC.Im 100% satisfied , this is super fast, i only takes 15 sec to open my win7 ultimate 64bits, and everything that i install in this drive(just programs and 2 games)opens in a few seconds...So i recommend this SSD drive to everyone that wanna improve the performance of your machine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3