Profile for suemaca > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Disney Princess Wristwatch with Gift box Girls birthday present gift
Disney Princess Wristwatch with Gift box Girls birthday present gift
Offered by SPORTSTAP

2.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wanted this watch and was really excited when ..., 1 Jun. 2015
My daughter wanted this watch and was really excited when it arrived. Unfortunately within a couple of hours of receiving it the battery ran out, not what you expect from a brand new product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pull up bar, 1 Jun. 2015
I love this pull up bar. I have put it up in the doorway without the screws and just used pressure to hold it up. It easily holds 15 stone, just need to make sure always use it from the side that will tighten not loosen. The screws are so small I didn't see the point of them.

Gym Exercise Fitness Ball 65cm (Anti-Burst) with Dual Action Hand Pump & Travel Sack
Offered by FiNeWaY

2.0 out of 5 stars The problem with this ball is that it has a larger hole to inflate which is great because I can use my electric pump however, 1 Jun. 2015
I already had some gym balls but wanted another couple for my studio. My old ones have a pin hole suitable for footballs which although is harder and takes longer to inflate them they hold the air for longer. The problem with this ball is that it has a larger hole to inflate which is great because I can use my electric pump however, as soon as the valve is taken away you have got to be so quick to put the pin in place a lot of the air is released and the ball is a bit flat. I bought 2 of these and one of them was split when it arrived so I can only use one of them anyway.

York Family 15kg Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
York Family 15kg Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
Offered by Sweatband

4.0 out of 5 stars They are great for the price and add a splash of colour ..., 1 Jun. 2015
I bought these sets to go in my fitness studio to complement the weights I already use. They are great for the price and add a splash of colour to the place.

Kettlebell Cast Iron Kettlebell Collection (6 Kilograms)
Kettlebell Cast Iron Kettlebell Collection (6 Kilograms)
Offered by IQI shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Jun. 2015
These are great kettlebells. Sturdy, well built and not too big and bulky as some kettlebells can be.

Kettlebell Vinyl Kettlebell (8 Kilograms)
Kettlebell Vinyl Kettlebell (8 Kilograms)
Offered by IQI shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price and a good looking set, 1 Jun. 2015
Fab equipment. Great for the price and a good looking set. Only downside is the width of the handles as they are quite chunky and hard to grip for some exercises.

Physionics 3ft Barbell Bar 30 kg Weight Lifting Plates Set for Home Gym Fitness Workout
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment, 1 Jun. 2015
Great piece of equipment. I use it in my fitness studio. It was hard to get the pin into the bar but once done, a very sturdy bar.

John Adams Doggie Doo Game
John Adams Doggie Doo Game

1.0 out of 5 stars This game is a complete waste of money, 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: John Adams Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
This game is a complete waste of money. The playdough stuff blocked inside the toy within an hour of my children playing with it. This is obviously a common problem as several of their friends have said they had the same problem. The instructions tell you how to clear it but this doesn't work either so it can no longer be played with.

Boxing Fitness: A Guide to Get Fighting Fit (Fitness Series)
Boxing Fitness: A Guide to Get Fighting Fit (Fitness Series)
by Ian Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 Jan. 2012
i love this book. I bought it for reference as I use boxing in some of my exercise classes and personal training. It is a great book which tells you the basics and some advanced information about boxing, circuit training, resistnce trining, etc...

Razor Black Label A Kick Scooter
Razor Black Label A Kick Scooter
Offered by Discount Deals Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 28 Jan. 2012
My son wanted this scooter and has never stopped playing on it since. He struggles to unfold it but that just means I have to do it for him which i manage easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3