Profile for Ms. V. M. Murray > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. M. Murray

Ms. V. M. Murray "From the UK" (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Buildershop UK 10mm Gravel/Shingle Bulk Bag
Buildershop UK 10mm Gravel/Shingle Bulk Bag
Offered by Buildershopuk
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun 2014
I was really please with the gravel/shingle.

Item was as described and it was delivered to my front garden. Neatly packaged in a large bag.

They even brought the delivery forward, as per my request and I was very happy with the courteous driver.

Faucet Basin &Kitchen Sink 360 Degree Swivel and Pull Out Spray Mixer Tap , Chrome Finish P1044

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tap, 23 Jan 2014
I was a bit apprehensive about purchasing the tap as I was going to go for Franke tap, however due to budget reasons I purchased this tap.

My builder fitted it without any problems and I'm really impressed with the quality of the tap.

It takes a bit of getting use to and I'm still adapting to the controls as there wasn't any instructions (unless the builder inadvertently binned them). The spray hose is brilliant and is efficient and easy to use.

I find that many of these shower spray type taps are quite big and cumbersome and engulf the sink - this tap doesn't. It looks classy, sturdy and compact and fits neatly on my Franke sink.

The tap pressure is excellent and the water doesn't trickle neither does it splash and cover you with water.

I'm definitely impressed with the size, look and the speed and promptness of delivery.

I would highly recommend, even to those who may be a little apprehensive.

Thanks and I hope this review helped.

Braun Satin Hair 5 Hairdryer HD550
Braun Satin Hair 5 Hairdryer HD550
Offered by L4RGE
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hair dryer, 11 Feb 2013
I bought this to replace the Wahl hairdryer as I got fed up of having to replace the afro pick.

The hairdryer is sturdy, reliable and has 3 handy attachments a comb, a brush and a concentrator.
It also contained clear instructions and the filter is cleanable.

This is suitable for all hairtypes including Afro Carribean hair.

This also arrived with a UK adaptor, which is handy.

I have very short afro hair and using this hairdryer was a breeze. I'd highly recommend and won't be using Wahl again - purely because of quality of the attachments.

Cuba Black Red King Size Duvet Quilt Bedding Set Bed in Bag Cushion Cover Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Nov 2012
Good quality, washes well, highly recommend. Looks gorgeous on the bed. The throw and cushion cover adds the finishing touch.

Oxford Primary Dictionary
Oxford Primary Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for a 6 year old, 7 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old. She uses it frequently and finds it useful. I can ses her using it for a good few years.

SOFT THICK LUXURY WINE SHAGGY RUG 9 SIZES AVAILABLE 180cmx270cm (5ft11" x 8ft11")
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality, 12 April 2012
This is a thick, good quality rug with a slight sparkle. Your toe gets lost in the shag pile. It's a nicely woven rug and you cannot see any gaps in the rug. I will definitely order another one. It hoovers up a treat and had taken a battering from my 6 year old and still appears as new. I've had it two weeks now and it is a pleasure to walk and lounge on.

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Black
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable case, 28 Jun 2011
Good case, looks quite durable and its best feature is that you can read "handsfree".

I sometimes pop my kindle on my bag on the train and just read away.

The case looks pretty strong and doesn't look as though it will scratch easily.

There are no funny smells from the case and the delivery was prompt.

I bought the black case and I'm very happy with it and I would recommend it. There's enough room to attach a reading light to the top if you want to.

My First Book of Mazes (Kumon Workbooks)
My First Book of Mazes (Kumon Workbooks)
by Kumon
Price: 5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2011
I bought this book for my 5 year old daughter as a gentle introduction to Kumon with a view of progressing to the alphabet and number books.

She loves it and is racing through it. There are around 40 mazes and one on each page.

The quality of the book is excellent and the mazes are really colourful. I had to drag her away from the book to get her in the bath - I'd highly recommend this book.

I also bought the cutting book which she also liked, but she seemed more enthusiastic about this book.

Eddingtons 60 Minute Egg Timer, Red Spotted
Eddingtons 60 Minute Egg Timer, Red Spotted
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 21 Oct 2009
Very nice timer, it has a loud bell - so you can hear it if you're not in the kitchen. I'd recommend.

Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook
Levi Roots' Reggae Reggae Cookbook
by Levi Roots
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for carribean food lovers, 8 Oct 2009
I have a few cook books on the shelf collecting dust, but this one is in constant use.

The recipes are authentic carribean recipes that are worth having a go at.

The recipes range from Meat dishes (chicken, mutton), fish dishes (saltfish and snapper), side dishes (salads, dumpline (boiled and fried), Cakes (banana and coconut) and desserts (mango sorbet). These are a small sample of dishes that I have made from this book.

I'm on Amazon to get more copies for friends and families and I highly recommend this book.

This is the most used recipe book I've ever bought.

Page: 1 | 2