Profile for dibbles > Reviews

dibbles

Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition
Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars I would like my money back please, 24 Nov. 2015
I was enjoying the free trial of the game so when 'unlock' game appeared I decided to buy it. Went through the process, then got a message saying there was a problem with the system and I would be informed when it was down loaded. So I left it for a day, went back into the game, got as far as 'unlock' again, assuming this would then allow me to continue and again it charged me and would still not 'unlock' Grrr !!!! I love the Big Fish mystery puzzle games, but this needs to be sorted out - being overcharged and no game to continue playing is going to put me and other customers off playing these games.....

Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition
Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous game, 4 April 2015
No problems on my kindle whatsoever. Thoroughly enjoyed this game from start to finish, good storyline, plenty of places to explore. Great mini games and puzzles throughout, excellent graphics. Well worth the money.

Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water Collector's Edition
Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water Collector's Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 12 Oct. 2014
Enjoyed this game immensely, great graphics, plenty of brain teasers to solve and puzzles. I would have given this a five star but unfortunately it froze every now an then, not enough to want me to stop playing. Great game, good storyline, can't wait for the sequel.

Letters from Nowhere 2
Letters from Nowhere 2

5.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Letters from Nowhere 2 (App)
I thoroughly enjoy both of these games, so much so that when I can't find anything of interest in the mystery/adventure games store, I always go back to these two games (which are well worth the money). You can carry on trying to beat your previous scores and building up the stamp collection. My grand daughter has now started to join me playing this game and she loves it to. It is very good for their memory and makes them aware of the surroundings. Brilliant.

Hidden Expedition: SmithsonianTM Hope Diamond Collector's Edition
Hidden Expedition: SmithsonianTM Hope Diamond Collector's Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars great game, 10 Aug. 2014
I would have given this 5 stars as the game, graphics and storyline were great, but unfortunately the whole thing was let down by the game freezing. Surely the makers of these games read the reviews, it's about time they started to refund purchases of their games when there are constant problems !

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars what a briliant game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (App)
Enjoyed this game immensely, once I purchased the full game, I couldn't stop playing. Great graphics, good storyline, above and below the water. Plenty of puzzles and areas to unlock, great game, well worth the money.

Lake House
Lake House

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Lake House (App)
Great storyline, lots of puzzles, great graphics, thank goodness for the hint button could have got lost a few times without it. Thoroughly enjoyed this game, more please.

Twin Moons®
Twin Moons®

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Twin Moons® (App)
I fully enjoyed playing this game, paid for the full game, well worthwhile. Plenty of mini games and puzzles, great graphics and storyline. Well done another great mystery game from big fish

PuppetShow: The Mystery of Joyville
PuppetShow: The Mystery of Joyville

4.0 out of 5 stars great game from big fish., 29 Mar. 2014
Really enjoyed this game, bought the full game because of the puzzles and 'find item's (which I enjoy) great graphics, good storyline. Was disappointed when "to be continued" came up, just have to wait....