Profile for glue > Reviews

Content by glue

glue

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Price: 29.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 13 Sep 2013
Brought this as a special offer. Box damaged. Brought it for my 5yr old grand-daughter I know its blue !!!! not pink. But brought PINK dancing teddy bear stickers from the pound shop. turned it into a real girlie Trunki she loved it. Whizzed around the airport with all her stuff safely locked in it. She took it around the pool nothing got wet. My daughter said it was the best present ever esp when standing in the long queues waiting to get rid of cases had somewhere to sit didn't want to be carried once. The best 20.00 I've ever spent.

Official XHose 50ft Bundle - XHose & Holder & Water Jet & 8 Speed Nozzle
Official XHose 50ft Bundle - XHose & Holder & Water Jet & 8 Speed Nozzle
Offered by High Street TV
Price: 77.99

5.0 out of 5 stars X HOSE SMART HOSE, 13 Sep 2013
This is the best hose I have ever owned its soooo easy to use light goes up steps no pulling. Then just turn water off it just shrinks back. hang it up till next time.

Justin's Jokes
Justin's Jokes
by Justin Fletcher
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of giggles, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Justin's Jokes (Paperback)
Brought this book for my 5yr old grand-daughter. She goes to a kids club on a wednesday and they have to take a joke in with them. She got the jokes,easy to understand for her age. some of them not very long so she could remember off by heart.

Tenn Mens Bib Front Cycling Shorts with Moulded Pad - Black/Red XL
Tenn Mens Bib Front Cycling Shorts with Moulded Pad - Black/Red XL

5.0 out of 5 stars London to Brighton bike ride, 28 Jun 2013
Brought these for hubby. Arrived very fast, for the price they were perfect comfortable around the stomach kept his back warm. wash up well very pleased.

Victorian Wing Collar Dress Shirt Ivory
Victorian Wing Collar Dress Shirt Ivory
Offered by Clermont Direct Ltd
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding shirt, 28 Jun 2013
Brought this shirt for my husband. It arrived super fast nicely packaged. Had to wash it first as it smelt very strong of the dye. But saying that washed up well easy to Iron looked smart and fitted well..Very pleased

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Navy Clog 11016-410-005 5 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Navy Clog 11016-410-005 5 UK
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Working Crocs, 28 Jun 2013
Brought these crocs for work, as they have no holes around the sides. I work in a vets so when I go in and out of the isolation ward, I have to dip my feet in a foot bath so they dont get wet any more...They are comfortable. The only problem I have with them I like to wear to the strap up the front not at the back of the heal, the strap will not stay like my other crocs it keeps sticking up....