Profile for karmalaa > Reviews

John Dies at the End
John Dies at the End
by David Wong

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear...., 8 May 2013
This review is from: John Dies at the End (Paperback)
This was a truly terrible read, I got 17 pages in and had to put it down. Not just because of the formulaic caricatures finger painted in the lead roles or that the plot formation was basically the narrator incessantly "telling" what was happening instead of letting us imagine, assume or even think. The reason I put it down was that it assumes its reader to be a guffawing, drooling, mouth breather. I am not generally against a book that reads like a movie but this was truly un-readable, it was written to be watched, though I won't be doing so.

Thermos Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle 0.5L
Thermos Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle 0.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Hydrated!, 7 Jun. 2012
This water bottle is fantastic, I use it all day everyday. It goes to the office with me, out to meetings, sits on my desk, in my car, in my handbag. I've taken it hiking, camping and pic-nic-ing and all without any leaks, spillages or water getting warm!

I have been using this flask for about a year now, it looks good sitting on my desk at work (often people are embarrassed to take a bright plastic bottle into meetings with them) and I can throw it into my handbag without worrying about leaks. I would recommend this to anyone, being such a great product has meant it has become a part of my everyday life, I'm sure I've forgotten how to leave the house without it!

Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Smartcafe Cafetiere Hot Mug, Red
Offered by KM AGENCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars makes my day, everyday!, 30 Jun. 2011
I can't believe its taken me so long to write a review of this mug. IT IS AMAZING. Simple as that, I am currently using my second one (the first one having died a terrible death after putting in a sterling 2 year effort with a very clumsy owner) and simply cannot remember what I did before I owned it. I LOVE THIS MUG. I use it at work everyday 2 or 3 times, no more crappy instant coffee, I just grind my beans in the morning and enjoy fresh brewed coffee all day. I could not speak more highly of this product, it remains to be my top - out of the house - coffee gadget. Bliss.

Page: 1 | 2