Profile for Isabel Povoas > Reviews

Content by Isabel Povoas

Isabel Povoas "Labesi" (UK)

HP W1907v 19-inch Widescreen Flat Panel TFT Monitor, Built in Speakers, 1440x900 Resolution, 5ms Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio

4.0 out of 5 stars HP W1907v Monitor., 23 Jun. 2009
Excellent and crisp image and colours. Having spent more than four years with an old CRT monitor, ITS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO FINALLY see the true colours on web pages and specially gaming. It has built in speakers, but I don't used them as I have Altec speakers already connected to my PC, SO DONT KNOW WHERE TO CONNECT the speakers from monitor. It has a menu where you can choose Movie, Text, Gaming and Custom settings, and an auto menu which does it all for you. I found it a bit bright, so only modified Brightness to 83, and it works better for me.Very happy with it and have no complaints so far.

I'm Ok, You're Ok
I'm Ok, You're Ok
by Thomas A. Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read!, 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: I'm Ok, You're Ok (Paperback)
Very easy to read, took me only 3 days. Easy to understand as well. Really good references and general concept of Transactional Analysis.