Profile for Bella > Reviews

Content by Bella

Bella

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey (Dover Thrift Editions)
Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey (Dover Thrift Editions)
by Marcus Garvey
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars To be read before Malcom X biography, 5 Jan 2013
This book is really good and inspirational. I do recommend everybody to read it, any race, any background, pretty much any age, specially if you have any interest in Malcolm X - In fact, it should be read first. Once you start reading Malcolm X biography, you will understand why exactly I advice that order. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did guys.

Patrick Moore's Yearbook of Astronomy 2012: 50th Anniversary Edition
Patrick Moore's Yearbook of Astronomy 2012: 50th Anniversary Edition
by Patrick Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars For someone that owns a telescope, 5 Jan 2013
This book is easy to learn with and very complete - It's full of details and tables. It makes sense to buy it if you own a telescope and are able to travel a bit and observe. Otherwise doesn't make much sense....

Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Price: 5.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Used them for months, 5 Jan 2013
I personally used them for months and they're ok. When I sharpened them they didn't break. It's easy to colour with them although if you are an artist, you will need something of more quality, however, it served my purpose.

North American Indian Design Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
North American Indian Design Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
by Paul Kennedy
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it!, 5 Jan 2013
It's a fantastic way of learning some details about history (specifically about the North America Indian tribes) - it tells you how to colour certain parts depending on the tribe and small texts about their names and all. My niece completed the book and asked for another one. Some of the draws are very iconic so it might be necessarily for adults (too simple). However, colouring is very entertaining and relaxing, so enjoy it.

Champneys  CHMAN-200-GB Compact Manicure Set
Champneys CHMAN-200-GB Compact Manicure Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Have been using it for months, 5 Jan 2013
I've been using it for months now and I had no problem whatsoever. I use it often and surprisingly, all the brushes are still ok. I'm sure there are more modern fancy manicure / pedicure machines out there but this is the best value. I recommend it.

Extra Lasting Lipstick (Sunkissed Ginger)
Extra Lasting Lipstick (Sunkissed Ginger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pigment, 5 Jan 2013
Although it's got good pigment and stays for long I find it slightly dry. However, the colour is wonderful! - even better than in the first original photo. I think it would look good whether you're tan or pale.

Silky Smooth Quad Eye Shadow - Shades of Mauves
Silky Smooth Quad Eye Shadow - Shades of Mauves
Offered by Headprom
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny and creamy, 5 Jan 2013
Please note you don't know which colours you're getting when you buy them. You probably need to contact the seller.
The eye shadow is shiny and creamy (maybe better for normal to dry skin...?). It stays for long hours and gives you a young look. Fine pigment - good value. I recommend this product.

W7 Silky Blush Blusher - Rose
W7 Silky Blush Blusher - Rose
Offered by Xtras Online
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 5 Jan 2013
Please note the colour of the blush is a lot more pinky and lighter than in the first original photo. However, I've added a couple of photos myself which I hope helps people to decide :-) Anyway, I do think it's a lovely colour. I tested it and the pigment it's totally fine.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 125 ml
Price: 9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Dec 2011
This is one of the best products I've tried ever. My skin peels off during the winter and I used some moisturisers that contained too much fat, which caused spots and imperfections. This oil heals, hydrate and helsp to regenerate skin without making it greasy.

Paranormal Activity [DVD]
Paranormal Activity [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Featherston
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Paranormal Activity [DVD] (DVD)
Not as scary as I thought it would be but it's ok to amuse yourself and your friends on a rainy day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4