Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "stephanie-p"

Karlsson Rubber Alarm Clock Black (15cm x 8cm x 5cm)
Karlsson Rubber Alarm Clock Black (15cm x 8cm x 5cm)
Offered by KG Homewares

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 21 April 2014
After less than a year it broke. Started draining batteries no matter how new or expensive they were. Unusable. Seller refused to send replacement. Waste of money.

Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask - Ideal For Over Stressed, Heat Traumatised & Over Chemical Hair - 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a pot, 21 April 2014
Received a tube, not a pot.
It's ok but I've used better conditioners, little bit greasy. Would not buy again unfortunately.

Pinkerton
Pinkerton

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't dismiss it after just one listen!, 21 May 2004
This review is from: Pinkerton (Audio CD)
This was actually the last of all the Weezer albums that I bought. My dad had given me some money for a much-needed new swimming costume for our upcoming holiday, but I saw this and simply could not let it pass, because I had nver ever seen it in a shop before and I didn't have the internet to order it. Yes, it is elusive. And yes, after the first listen I wasn't really impressed. Pinkerton doesn't have the same punchy, easily-accessible sound to it that 'The Blue Album' (eponymous debut) and 'The Green Album' do, perhaps even that 'Maladroit' does. But after I decided to give it another chance on my walkman on the way to school I discovered that each song is a meticulously crafted, extremely personal insight into the frontman, Rivers Cuomo. Not only was I excited by the fact that it lasted exactly the length of my bus journey (34 minutes, which, in my opinion, is roughly the perfect album length for our simple human minds to stay focused on); as I listened again, I was satisfied by the afore-hidden melodies of the songs. I could sing along!
This really is a fine album. If you listen closely enough you will discover that each song is just as gratifying (with 'pop-sensibilities' I think the media call it) as the debut's, and you will marvel at Rivers' ability to compose succint, personal pop songs made to sound, at the same time, like the best clash of electric guitars EVER.
Buy this album!