Profile for Mr. P. Hawkins > Reviews

Fallout 4 (PS4)
Fallout 4 (PS4)
Offered by Game_Front

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow start. But ultimately it wins...., 13 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Fallout 4 (PS4) (Video Game)
Get past a very slow first hour or 2, and you will find yourself drawn in to hour after hour of exploration and battles. Love it.

Sony PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Sony PS4 and Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, 30 Nov. 2013
This is the first time I've spent over £300 on one item on Amazon, so I was a little dubious.
Also being a gamer and promised by Amazon to receive this on the release date of 29th November.
It got to 20:00pm on the 28th, and my ps4 was still not dispatched. I was on the "chat" and was assured it would be there for release day.

I woke up on the morning of the 29th, and my item had been dispatched, and was en-route to me (check-able via the tracking number). 14.00 on the 29th, it was here.

So,.....Well done Amazon. I applaud you Sirs (and madams).

So, to the PS4. What a machine. Its so fast, so sleek, and its smaller than a ps3 slim, which I was not expecting.
The new xmb is sooooo fast, and so stylish. Loving it.

And the games, I got Killzone and BF4 on release. Both outstanding. Graphically, they are far sharper than the ps3/xbox games. The colours are more brighter, real looking. The lighting is superior, the particles are amazing.
You CAN tell its a new generation of hardware.

Oh, and the new dualshock....how good is that. Feels amazing, and the added touch-pad and speaker, great touches.

And, one of the mistakes on the PS3 was the lack of cross-game chat (like on xbox). Well with PS4, its now available. And, now you get a headset, with mic included in with ALL PS4's. Thats a big plus for Sony.

So, if you get a PS4, you wont be disappointed. Sony have done the homework this time around. They see what was wrong with PS3, and xbox for that matter, and included it all in one machine. Fantastic.

PS4 WILL be top of the pile once again. They have pretty much guaranteed that, by looking after what we want a console to be.....a gaming machine.

Buffalo  WHR-G54S-1 125Mbps Wireless Broadband Router with 4 port switch
Buffalo WHR-G54S-1 125Mbps Wireless Broadband Router with 4 port switch

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGIN 4 VIRGIN MEDIA People!!!!, 9 Dec. 2007
I bought this so I could use my xbox360 & PC on same connection (Virgin Medis).
And what a great Router. Easy to set up, but I would suggest you flash the firmware with one of the many custom 1's avalible on the internet.
I have both my PC and xbox360 connected into the back of the router, and use the wireless 4 a laptop and the nintendo wii.
The range is great throughout my house.
This router is a bloody bargin!!!!!

Love
Love
Offered by TOMMY's STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Album, 2 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Love (Audio CD)
I have ALL of Nuno's albums. This IS the best 1 released by far. Many different music styles on here, alot of very catchy tunes, great lyrics, and all round great musicians.

Its the same band members as Population 1, just the new name change due to legal reasons.

Buy this now....You wont hear a better album tbh.