Profile for Helen Hulse > Reviews

Content by Helen Hulse

Helen Hulse (Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK)

Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days
Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Juice Master Turbo-Charge Your Life in 14 Days, 7 Feb. 2006
I really love this book, and with it's help I've lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks ! Great as that is it's meaningless unless you adopt lifestyle changes to keep it permanent, and with this book I feel I've now got a system to make it work and "keep it real" on a long term basis.
Not only is it full of hard-hitting home truths but it's delivered in an amusing and inoffensive way. There's none of that holier-than-thou sanctimonious stuff which personally puts my back up! I find Jasons "Get Real" attitude totally refreshing and liberating which in the end encourages you to succeed.All the factual information concerning our dietry needs and sins is facinating and really sets you up to make informed decisions in the future.
The weekly plans are easy to follow and each day has plenty of scrumptious meal choices, plus once you've completed the 14 day plan there's lots of other really healthy and delicious recipies to try - check out the soups !
Although primarily designed for people working a 5-day week, just adapt it to suit your lifestyle. I run 2 businesses, work 7 days a week and struggle to find any spare time to fit in exercise, but where there's a will there's a way and anything you can manage is better than nothing. This book was the motivation I needed to make a couple of small changes to my daily routine which have had enourmous beneficial consequences.
It's down to you, but a good start is to buy it, read it and DO IT. You'll feel fantastic and your body will thank you for it.