Profile for C. Elvy > Reviews

Content by C. Elvy

C. Elvy "C.Elvy" (UK)

Pancakes, Pancakes! (Classic Board Books)
Pancakes, Pancakes! (Classic Board Books)
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must-have, 23 Jun 2010
Daughter's absolute favourite. The 1st version she got given for Christmas ended up in the bin after an accident and I thought that was the end of pancakes pancakes! A month of constant requests and I found this board veresion online - never seen such a massive smile when I produced version 2! I now know pancakes pancakes off by heart!

K Is For Kissing A Cool Kangaroo
K Is For Kissing A Cool Kangaroo
by Giles Andreae
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning couldn't be more fun, 23 Jun 2010
this book is incredible and an essential for every children's bookshelf. 2 year old already knows a couple of letters and we had a brilliant time in the process! also love the pictures. This is 2nd book we've got from these guys and I'm definitely getting the rest.

Jam, Jelly & Relish: Simple preserves, pickles & chutneys & creative ways to cook with them
by Ghillie James

5.0 out of 5 stars ..move over delia!, 23 Jun 2010
.I'm your latest competition! I'm not exactly known for excellent cooking skills so didn't have much hope for things turning out the way they were supposed to but perserverred due to friend recommendation. 6 compliments later (strawberry conserve a clear winner!) and this book has made massive, POSITIVE(!?!) in-roads to my cooking reputation and for that I'm forever grateful!