Profile for Sally Knight > Reviews

Mid-life Cyclists
Mid-life Cyclists
by Mr Chris McHutchison

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mid-life Cyclists (Paperback)
After returning to cycling after a few years break this was an excellent gift for my 50 something husband. He said he could relate to a lot of this and laughed out loud many times at some of it. It is now doing the rounds among the rest of the 50 something group, excellent purchase, he couldn't pit it down!!

Pier Mens Personalised Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Orange XXL
Pier Mens Personalised Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Orange XXL
Offered by Pier Sportswear

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, great gift for a keen cyclist, 2 Feb 2014
My husband was thrilled with his personalised cycle jersey!!!. Bought as a christmas gift I had a lot of contact with the seller (my fault, i messed up the order form for the personalisation) they were brilliant and were very quick to respond to my mails. Delivered within a week, which for personalised items I think is very good. Definitely recommended, in fact another order will be going in soon for my stepsons birthday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 2 Feb 2014
Bought for my Dr Who fan husband as a christmas stocking filler, he loved it. It looks more expensive than it is, great find!!

Girly Handbags New Swirl Print Wallet Ladies Purse Boxed Gift F Leather Black Coffee Khaki Pink (Orange)
Offered by Girly HandBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purse!!, 2 Feb 2014
Lovely purse, feels much more expensive than it is, well made. I'm very fussy about purses and this is exactly right, loads of space!! Have had lots of compliments about it including my husband (who never normally notices!!) an excellent buy, recommended. Fast delivery too, very pleased.