Profile for Team Houghton > Reviews

Refilled HP 301XL Black CH563E + HP 301 XL Colour CH564E
Refilled HP 301XL Black CH563E + HP 301 XL Colour CH564E
Offered by printoutlets limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent as always. Good quality and value

Cheeky Monkey Non Slip Machine Washable Sheepskin Style Kids Rug. Size 77cm x 77cm
Offered by Rugs Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Love this.... A fun addition to our cheeky monkeys nursery

Discountfan Large Colorful Tree & Jungle Animals Wall Sticker Nursery Bedroom Wall Art Decor Cute Giraffe Monkey Owl Tree Art Wall Stickers Kids Room Removable Decal Baby Bedroom Wall Art
Offered by discountfan

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to put up and looks amazing, 7 July 2014
This has made such a difference to a plain nursery wall! It was easy to put up and looks amazing. Such a bargain price too

Acctim 21753 Numbers Wall Clock, Black
Acctim 21753 Numbers Wall Clock, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this clock, 7 July 2014
Really pleased with this clock . It doesn't look much when it arrives but is easy to put up. Instructions aren't great but it's not rocket science!! Really eye catching centre piece for our kitchen, always gets comments. Very pleased

WallStickers Decal Three Monkey climb on the vine wall sticker for kids
WallStickers Decal Three Monkey climb on the vine wall sticker for kids
Offered by Rainbow Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Although there are no instructions it was easy to put up and we followed the design provided, 7 July 2014
Delivery was quicker than expected and we are over the moon with the results!! Although there are no instructions it was easy to put up and we followed the design provided. It was easier to cut out the bigger pieces and lay them out first especially the monkeys as these were a bit fiddly to put up. Overall we couldn't have asked for more and such a good price too.

Maternity Ruched Side V Neck Dress Pregnancy Wear 6408 Variety of Colours (12/14, Graphite)
Offered by Purpless Maternity

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Dress, 30 April 2014
The dress is nice and very good value.

The quality of the fabric is nice & soft and it washes well.

I have found however the fit is a bit odd, the front is open and has no seams, so I have struggled to get it to sit on my chest properly without exposing a 'raw' jagged edge on the neckline. In the end I had to resort to using a safety pin to pull it a bit tighter and hold the raw edge inside the neck line.

Over Bump Denim Skirt 12
Over Bump Denim Skirt 12
Offered by Pink Pixie Maternity

2.0 out of 5 stars Ill fitting & poor quality, 30 April 2014
Unfortunately the skirt wasn't for me, the design was not pencil as I had expected from the photographs, wit was actually quite flared, so not what I wanted.

the size was also very large for a 12 and the fabric was not nice, quite thin and cheep in appearance.

However, I contacted the seller and returned the item for a quick refund which was most satisfactory

Green Frog - Irresistibly Cute Baby Boy Girl 3D Bootie Socks Anti / Non Slip 0-12 months
Offered by TOPCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, 30 April 2014
These are so lovely!

yes the frogs are sewn on really badly, but I knew this from reading the reviews, so the first thing I did was detach them and then re-stitched them securely - it took all of 5 mins if that to do so for me was no biggy - and I think this is worth the effort for the price.

service from the seller was quick and well packaged so all in all I am very happy & I'm sure little one will love them when he arrives!

Kit for Kids By Carla Raspberry Bloom Essential Pregnancy Support Pack
Kit for Kids By Carla Raspberry Bloom Essential Pregnancy Support Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars A god send, 30 April 2014
Highly recommending this!

I bought it at about 12 weeks pregnant and have used it every day since.

I have mostly used the wedge for back & bottom support in my office chair as I spend a lot of time sitting and it helps lumber support when used vertically and can 'soften' the seat when used horizontally. I also use it in the car for long journeys.

The pillow I use as a back support on the sofa and in various positions at night time when sleeping - it is really versatile and as it is quite thick, I can use it as a support to sleep on my front as it raises my tummy from the bed so baby does not get squashed! Ideal for me as otherwise I am a forbidden back sleeper!!! It also works behind you to prevent rolling over onto your back, and does not take up too much room in the bed.

the two covers are fab, really soft and washing up well so far.

The only thing I would mention is that it smelt strong and plasticy when it arrived, however after I washed all the covers the smell had completely gone within 2 days

Little one is due to arrive in the next few weeks and I am looking forward to using the pillow for nursing and I think the wedge is a good size for reflux use if he suffers!

All in all a great buy !

MediaDevil Samsung Galaxy S4 leather case (Black with Pink stitching) - Artisanpouch genuine European leather pouch case with pull-tab
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Feb 2014
This item arrived really quickly and the packaging was lovely - not to mention a freebie sweetie (easily pleased!)

The case is a perfect fit for my new S4 and the quality is second to none - my mum had a leather case purchased from John Lewis and I have to say this case if far superior in quality and feel!

I am recommending them to all my friends and am tempted to order some different colour combinations!

Very happy & well recommended