Profile for GHF > Reviews

Content by GHF

GHF

Tobacco Pouch - Square Edge (Black)
Tobacco Pouch - Square Edge (Black)
Offered by S.H.U.T

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pouch, 30 Oct 2014
Absolutely love this tobacco pouch.
Keeps my tobacco fresh for longer than my previous tins and pouches.
Very impressed indeed.
I recommend this pouch.
I have had no problem with it at all, and my tobacco seems to take longer before it dries out.
Only downside is no zipped pocket for filter tips.
Other than that, it is the best pouch I have ever had.
Amazing. I love it.

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S HYBRID SHELL HARD CASE - BLACK, WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 8 April 2012
My missus finally pursuaded me to join the iphone collective, and so I needed a good case for the phone, so got this one. Excellent fit, and totally protects the phone. Was very impressed, Only downside is that the rubber coating seems to peel rather easily with it being put in and taken out of pocket often.
Case still holding its own mind, and have even taken case off to see what condition phone is underneath, and the phone is still like new.
Excellent case if you dont have too much OCD, and dont mind the rubber peeling off at the edges.

Neet© - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread, 13 Aug 2010
What an amazing piece of kit. I was struggling to find a HDMI splitter for Sky, X-Box 360, and also PS3.
I needed one, because the X-Box 360 and PS3 dont work well with the cables supplied.
I had looked everywhere, and couldn't find anything affordable, as everything else I saw was way too expensive.
I saw this on Amazon, and read the reviews, and bought it.
I also took the advice of putting Sky in port 1, and it works perfectly.
The best bit of kit I have ever bought to resolve the situation I had, because the TV had only 1 HDMI port.
Truly amazing piece of equipment, and highly recommeded to anyone who requires an amazing affordable HDMI splitter.
Excellent product. 5 stars from me.

Need for Speed: Pro Street (PS3)
Need for Speed: Pro Street (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Need For Fun, 4 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I like Need For Speed Pro Street.
I am not great at car racing games, but have always enjoyed the fun of racing and trying to improve.
With the Need For Speed games, I found Need For Speed Undercover on the X-Box 360 quite boring, as you couldn't drive around and find races.
You had to access them for the menu, unlike the Wii version where you could.
I then got rid of my X-Box, and now have got a PS3, and picked up Need For Speed Pro Street as a different angle on the genre.
I absolutely love it.
You still have customisation, and although I dont undestand some of it, I can learn.
Also the variety of race types makes a change.
Even though you have to rev up your tyres on the Drag races, I found the Drag race a novelty change, and enjoyed them.
Especially as I am not the best at these games.
Altogether I think the game is fun, and is not as bad as people make it sound.
I definately think people should give it a go and have their own opinion, as I found the game to be entertaining enough for me.
Hope this review helps.

Tom Clancy's End War (PS3)
Tom Clancy's End War (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, 25 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I find the game to be really really good.
I like strategy games, but am not very good at them, as they can sometimes be too deep, and I cannot react quick enough.
Also I dont play games all that often, but when I do, I like to have fun, and see what I can do.
The game has enough fun and strategy for all in my opinion, as not many strategy games are too deep on consoles anyway, as they seem to be geared better towards PC's.
I think this is cool, as it is not that deep, but still lets you feel like your decisions are affecting the course of the battle.
I thnk the game has been designed as an arcade game, in my opinion, with a strategy feel, so it suits the purpose.
It all depends on what you are after in the game.
It might be because I think Tom Clancy games are really good anyway, but I thnk they are geared for everyone, so are deliberately made to not be too deep, so that the novice can even pick them up and play.
It's all about the fun, so I think if you see it that way, then I think you will enjoy the game.
At the end of the day, it's what you want that counts.
If you want a deep strategy game buy something else, but if you want the fun pick up and play game, which you dont have to spend hours on, then it is not too bad.

Wii Sports Replacement Case/Cover 1
Wii Sports Replacement Case/Cover 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Cover Rocks, 8 Nov 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Absolutely loved the product.
They have done a fantatsic job of the cover, and totally is better than the cardboard sleeve that came with the Wii Sports.
It looks better in the collection, and also protects the CD better.
My CD was looking worn with being dragged in and out of the cardboard sleeve, so this product totally saved the day.
Fantastic, and highly recommended to anyone who wants to have an proper box with a cover that looks so official.
Excellent idea, and works a treat.

Animal Nation - Lions [DVD]
Animal Nation - Lions [DVD]
Dvd ~ Animal Nation
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Lions, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Animal Nation - Lions [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent Lion documentary.
Highly recommended to people who like Lions.
Good picture, and a pleasure to watch.

LUPO Silicone Skin Case For Nintendo Wii Innovative Controller Remote And Nunchuk (GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins for Wii, 18 April 2009
Excellent product.
Cheap and excellent quality.
Cost effective, and highly recommended to everyone.
For price couldn't ask for better.
Snug fit and good grip.