Profile for J. Pasley > Reviews

Content by J. Pasley

J. Pasley (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kenwood Kenwood Chef Titanium Mega Pack KM013 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kenwood Kenwood Chef Titanium Mega Pack KM013 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood chef, 1 Aug 2013
I have always wanted one of these, I love it. There are no plastic parts on the beaters and they are really well made. I read some other reviews that said the plastic on the beaters broke, well I think that they didn't buy the real one. These are solid. Not used everything yet, but so love the mixer and the glass jar mills, use them every day. It is a great big box, my son moaned at having to help the post man carry it in. He now thinks it is worth it as he gets great fresh bread.
Jackie ( Essex)

Chef'n Freshforce Potato Ricer Black
Chef'n Freshforce Potato Ricer Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Potato ricer, 27 May 2013
I love it so much. My hands now find it hard to use an old mashing tool. This is so easy. I mean easy, it was well wrapped and arrived in 3 days. I have used it for apple sauce, potatoes, carrot and turnip, I can see me using it to make fruit pie fillings for the freezer once the fruit is out. Don't buy a cheaper one it is not worth it.

Olpro Grill Pan Detachable Handle - Black, 31 cm
Olpro Grill Pan Detachable Handle - Black, 31 cm
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, 27 May 2013
The handle folds is not detachable but who cares it fits the caravan oven. Took just one day to arrive I was most impressed. Great value for money

Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
Offered by Small World Design Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever cartridge, 8 May 2013
I have wanted this for a long time, I am a primary school teacher and the children love the dolls. We dress them to go with the topics. Use them as book marks. ( children choose their own designs) I have had so much fun with this cartridge. There are also animals, ambulance , fire engine, and loads more. I have made my dad a golfing card.

Just Dance Disney Party  (Nintendo Wii)
Just Dance Disney Party (Nintendo Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii games, 1 Mar 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. We spent a lot of time over Christmas playing it. I am sure it is used every day. I didn't know many of the songs but she knew them all.

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 1 Mar 2013
So neat, easy to use, hardly any cleaning needed, very good value, I think I am going to get one for other members of the family. Arrived in 3 days

Blue Canyon Sienna 137 x 229 cm Table Cloth, Red
Blue Canyon Sienna 137 x 229 cm Table Cloth, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful table cloth, 1 Mar 2013
Very good quality, beautiful colour and arrived in 3 days. It has a very nice edge to it. Looks great on my table

Andrew James Digital Electric Induction Hob 2000 Watt
Andrew James Digital Electric Induction Hob 2000 Watt
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 15 Dec 2012
This is so good, easy to use, clean no smell ( like some )
I have even considered buying an induction cooker. Used Ikea induction pans, they were of reasonable price and good quality. Can not fault this in any way. Will be using it as an extra hob at Christmas got it because there was a gas leak in the road and in my house, i was turned off for 2 weeks, not being a priority person and had to pay for the gas line. I decided to buy this hob. I am still using it as I love how quick it is.

iPod All Generations UK Mains Charger *DOES NOT WORK ON SHUFFLE 2G*
iPod All Generations UK Mains Charger *DOES NOT WORK ON SHUFFLE 2G*
Offered by POWERPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the third one I have bought, 15 Dec 2012
I bought one for myself a few months ago, my son came over and used it he loved it, so I had to get another one. Then a friend came over and said she loved the fact that the lead is attached and does not come off when you are trying to disconnect it. So I have now got my third one. It is well worth the money. I bought a very expensive one from a local shop it a famous name one, it blew up after 2 weeks I couldn't exchange it as I had not kept the receipt. I love this one and WE have had no problems.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Oct 2012
You need to get good batteries and they do last a long time. It is the best thing for my feet that I have ever bought. I spent a lot of money buying things that don't work. If I had bought this first I would have saved a fortune.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3