ARRAY(0xa548b9cc)

Signify
Signify
Price: 10.81

5.0 out of 5 stars May be their best album?, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Signify (Audio CD)
I am new Porcupine Tree fan and really like their work, starting my collection with Dead Wing. I had not listened to their early music much. I had seen Signify and decided to give it a try it is fantastic and one or two of the tracks are amazing the best one for me is Dark Matter. Not only do you get Signify but also Insignificance demos. Which again is really good esp. Wake as gun 1, Hallogallo. All tracks on both discs are a little different to later P,T Albums but brilliant. I would highly recommend this album as it gives another dimension to P.T.

Dig out Your Soul
Dig out Your Soul
Offered by NetsavesUK
Price: 3.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Well i like it, 14 Oct 2008
This review is from: Dig out Your Soul (Audio CD)
I am not abig oasis fan but rather over the last couple of years i have come to like there music. Oviously every one has there own view of music, but if you like oasis at all you probably will like this. I have recently bought all there studio albums and for me this ranks as one of there best, distinctly oasis but also something new, (they are getting older).Oasis seem to stir reactions in people you either like them or hate them, me i am suprised to say i like them. I think they have raised there game and i would rate this album as one of there best. Well i like it.

The Cosmos Rocks
The Cosmos Rocks
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Grows on you, 10 Oct 2008
This review is from: The Cosmos Rocks (Audio CD)
I am a big Queen fan and like free,so when i bought the album i was looking forward to hearing it but oh dear not very good. Listend to it twice hmm. 2weeks later tried again now it starts to grow on you and then again I like this. the moral is give it time and you never know.

Music Of The Spheres
Music Of The Spheres
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Sphere Mike Oldfield, 20 Mar 2008
This review is from: Music Of The Spheres (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic, the best album Mike has made since Tubular bells.
Any composer would be proud of this work. Mike yet again proving just how good he is.