Profile for Secret Shopper > Reviews

Content by Secret Shopper

Secret Shopper (UK)

Tomy 296ml Sippy Cup (Pack of 5)
Tomy 296ml Sippy Cup (Pack of 5)
Offered by Toyworld & Gifts For You

5.0 out of 5 stars I had to punch the drinking holes a little larger as the drink wasn't flowing fast enough but this was easy to do and now we use, 9 Jun. 2015
So fabulous and very handy for kids who tend to spill open cups but don't want to use a 'baby cup'. I had to punch the drinking holes a little larger as the drink wasn't flowing fast enough but this was easy to do and now we use them constantly every day.

Vktech® 2 Colors High Waist Corset Panty Slimming Body Shaper Underwear 2 Sizes (L, Apricot)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but way too small, 9 Jun. 2015
I bought this specifically for a black tie event where I had to wear a slinky ball dress. I order a large size as I'm a size 14 but the corset was so small I couldn't even do up the hooks so I left them undone under my dress. This was fine as it definitely sucked me in. However, during the dinner I began to feel like my legs were having their circulation cut off - they felt really compressed and I started to get pins and needles. I had to go to the toilet and take the corset off as I felt like it was going to do some damage!

Skin Radiance Derma Rollers - Best designed derma roller for fast and dramatic results. Medical grade, clear user instructions, portable container, see my own before and after photos. Use on wrinkles, stretch marks, acne, hair loss, scar removal, pitted skin and hyper-pigmentation
Offered by AVIBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Gradual but definitely visible improvement in stretch marks, 9 Jun. 2015
I have had severe stretch marks on my breasts for about 20 years and after one session of the derma roller they were amazingly improved - I could hardly see them. The marks did return after a couple of days as the skin irritation healed but they were definitely less prominent than before. I noticed a similar effect on my neck wrinkles (the big creases halfway down) and on my upper arm stretch marks - they are slightly but visibly improved. I have used this on my face too - hoping to reduce the fine lines around my eyes and mouth but I haven't noticed much difference - but maybe this is because they aren't that bad to start with. I have only done a few sessions and my initial experience leads me to believe that regular use would be very beneficial.

Strong Weight Loss Support Diet Pills For Men & Women With DIET PLAN & RECIPE BOOK
Offered by HealthSupplies

1.0 out of 5 stars a bit like an adrenalin surge, 1 Nov. 2014
I exercise moderately, eat healthily but have some post-baby weight to shift. Day 1 I took this pill in the morning and during the day I felt mild heart palpitations and a buzz in my chest, a bit like an adrenalin surge. This was very unusual for me but I didn't connect it to the pills. Next day I took another pill and felt the same rush of energy and heart palpitations. On the third day the palpitations were so frequent I got quite scared and was in no doubt it was the pills causing this. If you Google the ingredients you find articles about how dangerous they are. Some people, such as Michelle Heaton, have permanent heart damage from taking diet pills - I don't know which brand she took but she bought them without prescription and now has a heart condition for life. You can Google that too. I spent £30 and will be throwing the pills away - I don't want to damage my health for the sake of a few extra pounds I can burn off in the gym. Proceed with caution.

Have I Got News For You: Guide to Modern Britain
Have I Got News For You: Guide to Modern Britain
by Nick Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh......(nonchalant shoulder shrug), 5 Jan. 2011
I bought this as a gift for an avid 'Have I Got News For You' fan. I started reading it myself, as I am also a big fan of HIGNFY - but thought it was really weak. I'm glad no-one bought for me as a gift. I was not sad to wrap it up and send it on its way.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 7:43 PM BST

Advanced Selling Strategies: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople Everywhere
by Brian Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for me, the sales novice, 31 Oct. 2009
I've been slung in the deep end of the sales pool and needed a mentor to help me swim. I feel I have it in this book, although I must admit I'm still in the early stages of it. He seems to know what he's talking about and I'm poring over his every word in the hope that a little of his sales magic will rub off. It's not a book I can dip in and out of randomly, it's one I've had to read page by page in chronological order. Perhaps that's why it's taking me a while to get through it. Still, I'm happy with my choice.

Little Red Book of Sales Answers: 99.5 Real World Answers That Make Sense, Make Sales, and Make Money
by Jeffrey Gitomer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dip in and out for a little inspiration, 31 Oct. 2009
Great book if you want some instant knowledge. It's simply written in digestible chunks so you can dip in and out and read whenever you have a spare five minutes. It applies more widely than sales as it's a source of positive encouragement and inspiration - some might find it a little cheesy but then inspiration is often a little cheesy but it works.