Profile for Yr Ddraig Goch > Reviews

Harbour Housewares Tent Pegs. Pack of 200, 23cm - 9" Long
Harbour Housewares Tent Pegs. Pack of 200, 23cm - 9" Long
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tent Pegs 1. Badgers 0., 24 Jun. 2016
These strong and long tent pegs are performing a task which they were really made for, and that is NOT holding tents down, we use them around our garden to secure chicken wire mesh into the ground, the mesh being secured to the stock fencing; why I hear you ask? We have a problem with a lot of Badgers who like to check our lawns for worms etc., which means lots of holes and as we have no desire to play golf we prefer to keep the Badgers out of the gardens, and they have the use of the fields to use as short-cuts to some gardens father down the valley where they are fed every evening.
So YES, the tent pegs are doing a sterling job.

Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)
Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle - My Portable Library., 9 Jun. 2016
This is actually my fourth Kindle, the first two were faulty, the third was absolutely brilliant, so much so I think I wore it out and unfortunately it developed a fault with the screen.
When Amazon learned of the problem, they immediately sent me a replacement Kindle, which arrived by the following morning. Amazon also placed all my e-books in the cloud so that I did not lose any of my reading matter on returning the faulty Kindle to them, just simple downloading meant I could continue with my current book exactly where I lost it; in my new Kindle.
I cannot praise Amazon enough for the way they handled my complaint, the speed at which it, the Kindle was replaced and Amazon's protection of their reputation, I feel is, also like their product, "5 star".

Aquarius Brightstar Flexible Clip on LED Light for Amazon Kindle/Touch 3G/Kobo Touch and Other eReaders - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little PORTABLE light!, 9 May 2016
Great little book light, which, as it stands on its own base can be useful in lots of ways - extra light to supplement your sewing machine needle light! Helpful when using your sketch book in poor light - Great as a concentrated light when soldering - clip in as a book mark - you name it, great for when you need and want some extra light for any craft and close handwork work - clip to your clip-board holding your knitting/crochet or embroidery patterns - The list is endless, I am still finding lots of ways this great little PORTABLE light can and is still helping me! Try some ideas out for yourself and add to the lists!

Connect 30314 200 x 4.8mm Cable Tie - Black (Pack of 1000)
Connect 30314 200 x 4.8mm Cable Tie - Black (Pack of 1000)
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, strong Cable Ties, 9 May 2016
Super quick delivery and each cable tie works 100%. Reliable Cable Ties from a Reliable Company.

Fintie Kindle 7th Gen SmartShell Case - The Thinnest and Lightest Cover for Kindle 7th Generation (2014 Model All-new Kindle with Touch), Love Tree
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, protective Jacket for my Kindle 7th.Generation., 1 May 2016
I love my Kindle, same for Trees and these two go together beautifully and really echo my sentiments. It arrived quickly and now my Kindle is well protected and smart and colourful; I highly recommend this range of jackets.

925 silver elegant fashion jewellery silver cuff bangle adjustable classic design for women lady girls.Arrives in a pretty gift bag.
Offered by CS PRIORITY

5.0 out of 5 stars A Best Friend Gift., 1 May 2016
A lovely gift for a special friend, a very highly polished Torc Bangle, with subtle clout!

Smail Hot Jewelry Mother's Day Gift Women Beautiful 925 Silver Dragon Bracelet Bangle
Offered by smail

5.0 out of 5 stars Statement Dragon!, 1 May 2016
Lovely and unusual Torc Bangle. I love Dragons and this particular Dragon is one big statement piece. It arrived well within the timescale as promised.

Corrigan Magic (Corrigan Series Book 2)
Corrigan Magic (Corrigan Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Magic of Corrigan continues..., 11 April 2016
I think this series of e-books is one of the best I have discovered overt the last year or so. My reason for only giving it 4 stars is simply the shock of the ending (without giving away the ending) - It just means I have to learn patience before I can get the next book in the series; I just hope Ms. Harper continues with the brilliant characters and stunning story-lines for lots more books - I shall certainly be first in the queue to get my fix!

Parker Central Heating Circulating / Circulator Pump - Replaces Grundfos / DAB / Myson / UPS / UPS2 / ALPHA2

5.0 out of 5 stars Parker C/H Pump., 4 April 2016
The pump met with full expectations, it arrived swiftly and promptly, the price couldn't be bettered. Highly recommended.

Designer Inspired Knot Mesh Bangle Bracelet Solid Sterling Silver 925
Designer Inspired Knot Mesh Bangle Bracelet Solid Sterling Silver 925
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendship Torcs., 3 April 2016
I bought two of these as friendship Torc Bangles, absolutely beautiful. Design and pricing is pretty good too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11