Profile for P. MCCOLLUM > Reviews

Battery for HTC A9191, Ace, Desire HD 1050mAh - 35H00141-02M BA S470
Battery for HTC A9191, Ace, Desire HD 1050mAh - 35H00141-02M BA S470
Offered by UK Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile phone rechargeable battery, 22 Jun 2014
It arrived promptly and exactly the spec ordered. Once I had cracked how to remove the old battery from my mobile phone I inseted the new one and got it charging. It has worked well ever since. Very pleased with the purchase.

FULL SET Epson inkjet - Comprising Gloss Optimiser Twin Pack T0870 - Photo Black T0871 - Matte Black T0878 - Cyan T0872  - Magenta T0873 - Yellow T0874 - Red T0877 - Orange T0879 - ink cartridge for photo stylus printer R1900 - loose pack
FULL SET Epson inkjet - Comprising Gloss Optimiser Twin Pack T0870 - Photo Black T0871 - Matte Black T0878 - Cyan T0872 - Magenta T0873 - Yellow T0874 - Red T0877 - Orange T0879 - ink cartridge for photo stylus printer R1900 - loose pack
Offered by TheInkPeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Full set of Epson R1900 inks, 1 May 2014
The inks arrived well-packed and promptly -- all with original seals. I have used them many times, and am expecting these inks to work properly and give no problems. Thanks for the service.

1.8m - Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable by Neet® - ( VIDEO Adapter lead for Apple iMac- Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air & PC with Mini DP etc. )**Supports Audio**
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Display Port to HDMI cable from Neet, 4 April 2014
Excellent. I bought it to connect my Microsoft Surface Pro 2 to my TV -- not entirely sure that it would work since this tablet is not a Mac. However it worked excellently in vision and sound -- both on screen display and on playing home produced HD video.

Delighted with it -- including the prompt delivery.

Thanks to all involved!

AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
AmazonBasics 14.1-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case

5.0 out of 5 stars 14.1 inch tablet case, 3 Mar 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase. I wanted a bag in which I could include all the attachments, chargers, interconnect leads, a modem and card readers and it does the job very well.
I did not want to be embarrassed by a 'too petite' bag, so I bought a slightly larger bag than my 11 inch tablet required. Perhaps I was hoping for some "optional" padding which would fill the extra space while giving the tablet greater protection, but what I got was certainly value for money -- and I did not want to struggle to remove the tablet from the bag.

(I would like tablets and their cases to come with greater security in mind -- e.g. with Kensington lock security, or with padlockable zips, but that seems to be no feature of any of the bags or the tablet itself.)

Otherwise very pleased with the product and the prompt delivery by Amazon.
Thank you.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3GB Preloaded Data Standard SIM for 3G Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars 3GB data card, 24 Feb 2014
Arrived in good order, and has worked well.
I would like the wording of the entry to make it clear whether, or not, the same size/duration of card has to be purchased again when the days is up, or whether -- should my data requirement be much less -- I can purchase a smaller gigabite card. The one that might suit my purpose best would be one of unlimited time -- use until the data is used up.

No doubt I shall find that out in 90 days. (I would feel more secure about my purchase if I knew this from the beginning. No doubt, to most people would know this already -- but not this purchaser!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem

5.0 out of 5 stars Huawei E5331 modem, 24 Feb 2014
It arrived ahead of schedule. It was easily rigged with its card, and connection to the tablet was also surprisingly easy. It is slightly slower than our cable connection, but works exceedingly well -- and I have no doubt will work in areas where we can get no other reception.

I do not yet understand whether, on renewal, I will have to buy the same duration and size of data package -- which I have probably over-estimated -- but that will no soubt become clear when the 90 day initial period is over.

Very pleased with this purchase.

Genuine Flymo Garden Vac Shredding Lines. Pack of 30. 5119773-87
Genuine Flymo Garden Vac Shredding Lines. Pack of 30. 5119773-87
Offered by Small Engine Services

4.0 out of 5 stars Shredding lines, 24 Feb 2014
It arrived in good time, and was exactly as advertised. Our grass is not growing, so i am yet to use it, but I have no doubt that it will do the same job asw those that originally arrived with the strimmer. Good job!

Leifheit 81156 Laundry Dryer Roma 150 Stainless Steel
Leifheit 81156 Laundry Dryer Roma 150 Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Laundry Drier Roma 150, 24 Feb 2014
It arrived promptly; was easily erected, and does exactly the job for which it was purchased. It is sturdy and holds heavy woolen jumpers to complete there drying. We are pleased with this puchase.

USB A to Firewire 1394 4Pin Male Camera Cable Lead 1.5m
USB A to Firewire 1394 4Pin Male Camera Cable Lead 1.5m

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Cable, 15 Nov 2013
Purchase and delivery worked very smoothly. Thank you.

The cable fits, and does transmit stills. However I think my camcorder is too old to use any system other than Firewire. I have kept the cable in case I upgrade to a newer HD camcorder which supports USB uploading.

ACE 750W BR PSU with 12cm Red Fan and PFC - Black
ACE 750W BR PSU with 12cm Red Fan and PFC - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Fan, 15 Nov 2013
Purchase and delivery all worked excellently.

The fan itself seems to be very effective and will hopefully give 5 years of trouble-free running!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3