Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied :-), 5 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my sister's 23rd birthday and had it delivered to abroad. She recieved it today and I havent seen her more happier then today, after opening the box and seeing her first and so far the only jewellery box. Fast shipment to Netherlands (within 5 days), extremely happy about the service provided by seller and an exellent value for the product. THANK YOU :-)

Personalised Engraved Silver Lighter
Personalised Engraved Silver Lighter
Offered by 1stclassgifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lighter, 30 April 2012
I bought this lighter for my uncle, as he is a heavy smoker and a lighter is the only thing I know, he will love. The product arrived a day/two after I had ordered it, so very nice service. The only cons are the different dirty markings all around the lighter body, which make it look like its been used. Luckily they are coming off with certain silverpolish, but still a little sloppy work. But the name engraved on it, was perfectly, although it was a foreign name, with foreign letters, english engravers, got it very nicely done and the name itself looks superb. I had my hostmother look it over and she said, that its really nice and proper lighter, works very well and very beautiful for her. Not going to send it back.

Hestia Mirror Collection Bronze Ornate Jewellery Box
Hestia Mirror Collection Bronze Ornate Jewellery Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful little box!, 30 April 2012
I really liked this product. Purchased it for my grandmother, for the time, when I one day go back home. From the picture it is impossible to see, but all of the white area of the box, is actually a mirror, all around it. It was a big surprise, because I thought its going to be all white, but no. Also, inside is nicely padded for beautiful jewellery and it can be carried around, but the box itself can easily break, as it is from a mirror glass and it is quite a heavy piece, but for that, it is very nicely decorated with different brown ornaments shown on the picture.I really love it, and I bet my grandmother will love it as much as I do.

The World's Best Padded Ukulele Bag? - 25mm Padding for Soprano
The World's Best Padded Ukulele Bag? - 25mm Padding for Soprano
Offered by supermusic57

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Product!, 30 April 2012
I bought it last week and so far, I have gone to school with the bag, carrying my ukulele. At first I felt really careful, because I didnt know whether my ukulele will fit in it or not. I was also looking for something, that would really protect my ukulele, because I am often travelling for long distances and it will be nice to grab a uke with me. I didnt thought about this, but 25 mm seems really small, but if you convert it into cm's, then you will get 2,5 cm. Take it out on a ruler and you see how thick the padding actually is. The bag keeps my uke really well in place and has many compartments, so I can fit quite of a bit uke accessories (such as tuner, spare strings etc) in them. I would really suggest this to a very moving person. This uke case is also really light. It keeps slipping off from my shoulder, when I walk to school. Different people tried to lift it and all of them were amazed of how light it actually is. Perfect protection for my ukulele, securing it a good trip to a new place. I just love it!!!