Profile for Jennifer Drewett > Reviews

Content by Jennifer Drewett

Jennifer Drewett

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully simple, 1 Nov. 2013
This is a wonderful present for anyone who can appreciate jewellery that is simple but effective, beautiful without being ostentatious.I got it for my Mum's birthday and she liked it. It appeals to all and I recommend it..

Bonjour Les Amis 1 - French Made Fun [VHS]
Bonjour Les Amis 1 - French Made Fun [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at its peak, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this video being a bit skeptical about whether it'll work as I watched this programme as a young child. I was relieved to see it work perfectly like new and entertain like it did when I was younger. Top banana!

Dragon Remains Goblet 19cm
Dragon Remains Goblet 19cm
Offered by The Path of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, 3 Oct. 2013
This was a present I got for a good friend of mine who loves dragons and a good drink. This was a perfect choice and she loved it. She fully intends to use it in the future. Thanks!

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by Digitalab

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad!, 3 Oct. 2013
I've been wanting an iPad for a long, long time and I finally got round to purchasing one. It does exactly what it says on the tin (or the box/label in this case) and it works like a dream.

HDE Candy Colour Silicone Rubber Protective Cover for iPad Mini 1/2/3/Retina (Blue)
Offered by HDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 3 Oct. 2013
Nothing particularly extraordinary but it does the job! If you just want something basic that'll cover your iPad that's cheap, this is the one!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Complete Seasons 1-7 [DVD]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Complete Seasons 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a proper vampire saga..., 9 Jun. 2013
...Buffy is the right one to go with. Strong characters, intriguing plot lines with fantastic execution this series rightfully puts Twilight to absolute shame.

LEGO Drinking Bottle, Blue
LEGO Drinking Bottle, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 2 Feb. 2013
It's a hilarious Christmas present I got for my male housemate who LOVES Lego and not even he had ever heard of this product. Suffice to say he liked it all the same :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 2 Feb. 2013
These shoes are comfortable from the very first wear. Not like most shoes where you have to wear them in to stop the blisters. Great!

Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Irish Claddagh Ring 2380HPO
Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Irish Claddagh Ring 2380HPO

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 14 Nov. 2012
I bought this ring because I'd wanted one after seeing it on 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. Over ten years later, I finally bought myself one.

It's beautiful. A little smaller in size than expected but still wonderful. It's nicely detailed, light and comfortable to wear.

Communion
Communion
by Deborah Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling - read!, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Communion (Paperback)
Poetry is one of those things I find hard to read if it doesn't capture my imagination but Communion does so with every poem. The poetry is powerful and the language is alluring, inviting you into a world full of interesting and relatable characters. I highly recommend this collection of poetry - the author is definitely one to look out for and not to be underestimated!